Chapter 24

😗sorry for any mistakes

Bronx, New YorkJune 5thTuesday

Bronx, New York
June 5th
Tuesday

Sage focused on the camera on his dashboard as he backed into the parking spot. Once he made sure he was straight in the parking, he put the car in park and sighed.

Zaniyah put her phone down in her lap and looked over at her boyfriend "You okay?" She wonders, reaching over to him and grabbing his hand. She could see how distressed he looked.

Today he was finally meeting with the girl–Mitchelle who was wrongfully accusing him of cheating and having a daughter he never knew about. Joi was able to finally get in contact with the girl after she's been ignoring all of his team trying to reach out to her. She was dodging all his attempts of meeting with her so she could stop this social media stuff.

It just made her look bad on it all. She tried to front over social media, saying how he was just a terrible person that didn't care about his 'daughter'. How he just abandoned his 'daughter' for another relationship all because she is white. All because she and her daughter didn't fit his aesthetic. Saying how having a dark brown woman and a dark brown baby on his side fit his aesthetic and was praying him as a good man that loved dark skin, black women.

All of that was false accusations. Sage didn't even know how she came up with those lies. The only truth was him loving black women. He loved them so much that he would never look at a woman that wasn't a black woman.

Sage has yet to put out a statement only because Joi refuses to let him. She ran all his social media so he couldn't if he really wanted to. She knew if he did, he was going to make it worse because he was going to call her a lying bitch in the four different languages that he knows.

It was just stressful for Sage because he's close to being suspended from a few games, maybe the team is altogether behind this drama and lies. He could lose so many endorsement deals over this. He just got his dream deal with Nike and Puma, it could get taken away with this negativity and lies about him.

This random woman that he has never seen before wasn't just trying to ruin his relationship and his reputation. But she was trying to ruin who he is as a man.

Sage would never abandon his blood child no matter the circumstances. He would never be like his father to his children. That was honestly his worst fear to turn out as bad as his father. For this random girl to try to go on the internet and downplay who he is as a father angers him.

He proves every day why he isn't like his father, and why he will never be like him. Why he will always show his daughter, unconditional love.

"Yeah, just ready to get this shit over with" He sighed again, letting her hand go and killing the engine. "Kiss?" She leaned over the armrest with her lips perked. Sage complies, leaning over and pecking her lips three times.