Chapter 22

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkMay 29thTuesday

Brooklyn, New York
May 29th
Tuesday

🎶Oh, you got wild bitches tellin' you lies
You got wild bitches tellin' you lies, ooh yeah🎶

"Fuckkk" Sage groaned, throwing his head back as he sat against the headboard of the bed. The sounds slurping filled the room with the low music of Wild bitches by Partynextdoor playing in the background.

Zaniyah lay on her stomach in between Sage's spread-open legs. Saliva from her ran down her chin onto her bare and exposed chest. With one hand wrapped around his thick, veiny with a slight curve, she stroked him while sucking on the tip, driving Sage insane.

"Shit Z" He gritted, looking down at her. "You look so pretty wit' my dick in yo' mouth baby" He mumbled, grabbing the top of her bun.

He loved to see her snatch his soul away.

Sage hissed, sucking his stomach in when she started to just stroke him and sucked on his balls. He grabbed her wrist when her pace picked up from stroking him "F-fuck. S-slow down Z" He moaned, filling a knot form in his stomach.

He hated how fast she was able to make him cum. She was the only one that could make him cum fast. He never understood it.

Zaniyah stopped sucking his balls and moved her hand from stoking him. Sage thought he was going to be able to catch his breath first but was wrong. Niyah took his member in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. She let the saliva from her mouth spill out and down his length.

"Awn fuck!" He moaned, throwing his head back and his toes began to curl. The grip he had on her bun grew tighter "You feel so fuckin' good" He grunted, holding her head down.

Zaniyah started gagging around him while her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her breathing started to come to a close, she hoped he let her up soon.

She still has Asthma.

"Shittt" He let up when he felt like she couldn't take it anymore. Niyah comes up, gasping for air while stroking him with both of her hands. "My fault baby" He frowned, about to stop her when he noticed her slightly wheezing and tears streaming from her eyes.

"Wai— Ahh fuckkkkk" A long streaming moan escaped his lips once she went back down to deepthroat all of him the best she could and began to gag again and louder. "Z-zaniyahh" He moaned, eyes going to the back of his head and his legs started to violently shake.

She moaned in response, still letting him feel the back of her throat. His hips bucked upwards before his climax took over his body, letting his warm large load shoot down her throat. She choked a bit but let him finish while his moans, and curse words filled her ears.

"Fuck baby I love you" He moaned.

Zaniyah smiled to herself and came back up once he was finished. She breathed heavily again before starting to bob her again but Sage immediately pushed her off, not being able to take anymore. She already made him cum twice and he just got to her apartment thirty minutes ago.