Chapter 10

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkAugust 19th Saturday

Brooklyn, New York
August 19th
Saturday

"Sageee, I said please" Zaniyah whined and pouted into the camera as she and Sage were currently on facetime.

He sucked his teeth "And I said no Zaniyah. Whatchu' don't understand 'bout dat?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he stood in the kitchen of his new penthouse, shirtless like always.

Niyah huffed, swinging her hand back then she made a fist before she punched her phone. It fell off the stand she had to on while she was in the bathroom.

She wished it was him.

He always wanted to tell her no like it was in her dictionary or like she did something wrong for him to say no.

"The answer is still no Z. I told you dat spoiled shit ain' gon fly wit' me" He shrugged. She rolled her eyes, picking up her phone from the floor.

She stood back up, put her phone on the stand, and started pouting again. "Sage me and your daughter want some sushi," She said, hoping her mentioning their daughter would change his mind. They found out the gender two weeks ago and to there were surprised. They were both wrong but still excited about Nugget.

She just knew Nugget was going to be a daddy's girl since every time she's around Sage, she starts kicking Zaniyah like crazy. Which was annoying since Niyah didn't like it when she kicked her because it hurt. She wanted her pregnancy to be like the way people talk on the internet.

Granted it was beautiful seeing herself grow and to know she had a whole human inside of her. But nobody told her about the constantly aching feet and back. People said when your baby kicks it's like butterflies but Niyah has yet to feel it.

All she felt was her daughter trying to kick her stomach out and rip her open. And she always got these bad chest pains. She thought the only symptom she would get was throwing up but she was rudely mistaken.

On top of her asthma getting worse causing her to have to take a breathing treatment right when she wakes up and right before she goes to sleep. She can never be without her inhaler, she hated it. It made her feel like a little kid again, always having to take breathing treatments with her ugly dinosaur mask.

A/N: I freakin' hate my damn dinosaur breathing treatment. It always made me cry because it's so ugly and loud.

"And Ima tell her ass no too. The fuck" He scoffed causing her jaw to drop.

She put her hand on her stomach "And this is yo' favorite nugget? You see how he does us? Ain't shit" She shook her head, hanging up on him before he said anything more.

She sighed, grabbed her phone then walked out of her bathroom connected to her room. She walked into her bedroom to finish packing her duffle bag. She forgot why she was even in the bathroom until she remembered she needed to get her toothbrush.