Chapter 28

😗sorry for any mistakes

3 months later...

Brooklyn, New York
November 11th
Sunday

'Why don't you show your daughter? She must be ugly the way you always put an emoji over her face🤭😂'

"Aight, usually I'on reply back to negative shit but we're gonna address this comment today," Zaniyah spoke as she set her phone up against the box filled with the yellow colored balloons Zaniyah was currently blowing up. "I'on even care if tik tok takes this down either. I let y'all say whatever about me and my relationship but about my daughter? You got me fucked up," Zaniyah spoke again, grabbing her IPad from the side of her and turned the music playing inside the penthouse down.

"Let's just break this comment down. Because I don't show my daughter's face on social media where it's people like you that will try to break her down when she is just a baby. You assume that I think she is ugly?" Zaniyah scrunched up her face, giving a disgusted look. "I went to your page too, you need to worry about sellin' your phone to put food in your kid's belly rather than me not showin' my daughter's face,"

Sage's jaw dropped to the ground after he heard her say that mid-way walking towards the dining room.

"Y'all be havin' so much to say but be the main ones on social media begging people for money. Be fuckin' foreal wit' yourself. Den, y'all want to see my daughter sooo bad but literally always got something negative to say about other people's kids when y'all barely can put food in and keep a roof over y'all kid's head," She dryly laughed "Mind yo' business when it comes to my daughter because she ain' nun of yo' business and that's why y'all will never see her beautiful ass face. Now since you have so much to say, have this energy wit' CPS because I'm about to call them since you got so much to say honeybun," She rolled her eyes then reached her hand up to the phone and stopped recording.

Sage was now bent over with his hands placed on his knees, laughing so hard that no sound was coming out. Sage still stood by what he said about her being so country. Her thick country accent really came out when she was cussing someone out. Sage was proud of her but also thought it was so funny.

"Always wanna do that most about other people's kids but can't do right on your own," Zaniyah grumbled as she typed the long paragraph for the caption. Zaniyah was so tired of people's opinions on her, her relationship, and her daughter especially when she didn't ask for it. She couldn't post not one single thing such as a small vlog of her day on tik tok or a get-ready with me without someone criticizing her.

Always laughing at her for having a baby before marriage. Everyone's love story wasn't the same, Niyah didn't plan on having a baby first and then falling in love afterward. No love story is perfect and she wished people would understand that. They acted like Niyah and Sage weren't in love with each other and was just this toxic couple that had a baby from a one night stand.