Chapter 5

😗sorry for any mistakes

Brooklyn, New YorkJuly 3rd Monday

Brooklyn, New York
July 3rd
Monday

"She thinks... That I owe her an apology..." Zaniyah scrunched up her face "Good thing she doesn't get paid fa' thinkin' " She shrugged and Iyanna busted out laughing while holding her drink in her hand and they were on their lunch break.

"Niyah, you needa' stay offa' tik tok foreal" She laughed, Niyah shrugged, taking a bite out of her turkey sub sandwich. She loved her some tik tok.

"She doesn't get paid at all from what I heard" Yanna twisted her lips to the side.

"But no disrespect to him, I didn't know who he was and didn't care and I still don't care. How was I supposed to kno' 'bout thea' relationship? She's irreverent and thinks she known so bad when she ain' " She ranted about the situation with Sol and his girlfriend. It annoyed her to the max honestly.

It's been 3 weeks since she and Sage had a sit-down about the baby situation. It's been 1 week since the DNA results came saying he was the father. Now apparently Niyah was getting painted as the bad person by Amber.

Amber blames Niyah and says she shouldn't have slept with him while knowing the details of their relationship. Niyah honestly didn't know anything about either of them. She minds her business and not other couples' business on social media.

She doesn't follow theshaderoom nor be on the page. She sees what other people repost, that's it. So she didn't see why she was the bad person for not knowing they were on and off.

Amber dm her going off on her saying how she's ruining their relationship. She even went as far as telling Niyah not to contact Sage unless the baby is being born or if it's really important.

Niyah honestly didn't need this type of energy or stress around her so to stay at peace she just let Amber have it. Going back and forth wasn't worth the stress or headaches.

"Did you tell Sol ta' check ha'?" Yanna asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"No. I'm over it, I want ta' be at peace like I was tryna do befo' I met either of them. I got otha' shit ta' worry 'bout that's not her" Niyah shrugged, wrapping up her food since she was now full.

"It's you bein' the bigger person for meeee" Yanna chuckled.

Niyah shrugged "She jus' wants a reaction from me and I ain' finna give it ta' ha'." She shrugged, going inside her purse to get her hand sanitizer. "But, I think Ima tell him I'on want ha' around my baby when they come" She scoffed, squeezing the sanitizer in her hand before rubbing it in.