𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

The landscape is entirely covered in snowfalls

The landscape is entirely covered in snowfalls. Trees look like thin, bare dancers, twisting up from the cold ground, and as the snow gathers on the branches, they are clothed with decadent ivory jewels

As more snow collects on the landscape, a certain hush falls over the world. The snow seems to mute the usual sounds of the bustle of everyday life.

movements cause a quiet crunching and squeaking to arise as the snow is tamped down beneath my feet.

the smell of the pines and the miasma of the rotting leaves beneath the bleak branches, replacing it instead with the smell of what could be considered the cold itself. 

"look! The Three Wolves mountains! we've entered the land of Iron!" Luozhu exclaimed aiming at the mountains.

"Finally, let's head to the village before we freeze to death here," I replied leading the way.

I feel anxious, fearful, or certain that something's wrong, I have been experiencing stomach twinges, pain, and nausea ever since I left the village.

perhaps because I never had any sort of interaction with someone from this region before? 

The major difference between the samurai and the ninja is the method of how they fight. 

The way ninjas fight is the complete opposite of samurai. samurai find it more honorable to fight face to face. Ninjas specialize in ambush, espionage, sabotage, infiltration, and assassination. This is why ninjas use a variety of different weapons that samurai do not.

I stand on a samurai bridge, It is built out of blue stones and features a large gate at one end, somewhat resembling a torii, emblazoned with the kanji for samurai. On top of the gate is a large stone statue of a sheathed sword with weights hanging on both ends.

"The entrance of the village.."  I spoke walking ahead.

"Don't act stupid Luozhu.. we're representing our village..." Xuhuai discoursed coldly.

"Shut up Xuhuai.." 

I let out a defeated sigh "quit it and move your ass.."

Unexpectedly two samurais drop in front of us, alarmed by the sudden action xuhuai and Luozhu instantly pull out their kunai.

"what are shinobi's doing here in the land of Iron? this is samurai empire."

"I'm (y/n).. the healer your leader requested.." I inform glancing at him.

both samurai nod at each other lowing their katana. "follow us."

The roof of the houses stood covered in snow, villagers wandering around going on with their ordinary life, some gossiping in groups, numerous varieties of small stores, and kids playing in the snow.

"psst! (y/n)... no one seems diseased or infected.." Luozhu whispers in my ear.

"agreed.." Xuhuai uttered.