𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

"I had to do it.."

"Are you crazy?! Why didn't you just let me die?"

"How could I??"

"I don't know! Do you realize how miserable I felt when I heard the news of your pathetic move?? Or-or when I saw you laying unconscious on this bed??"

"I'm sorry! Alright?? I'm fucking sorry that I try to save your life.! You were on verge of dying. I-I thought I made the right decision. You can't be mad at me for that! I was just trying to save your life."

"Why.?"

"Huh?"

"What made you think it was the right decision.?"

"Because my heart said so."

"Be honest, Did someone force you into this?"

"What? No! It was my decision.. No one had an idea that I hold the knowledge of that sorta forbidden justu, to begin with."

"You believed you'll be announced as a hero who sacrificed her life to save the Uchiha, Didn't you?"

"No... Because I believed no one will care if I die. You're meaningful here, the famous Uchiha, the shadow hokage... Naruto needs you, the village needs you."

Sasuke takes a deep breath and sits on the chair next to the bed.

"Why are you so stupid...?" Sasuke mumbles.

"People do care for you. Don't you see that..? Why do you think naruto, Shikamaru, and Kiba rushed to the hospital to see you? Why do you think I am so mad because of your stupid action? Why do you think kakashi instantly informed naruto about his suspicion of you?"

His voice..

It held so much pain and annoyance...

I moved a little closer to sasuke...

Taking a closer look...

I realized

He had teary eyes..

A reflection of  sadness could be clearly seen...

He looked so..... Exhausted...

"I-I'm sorry... Sasuke.."

"You said you'll never leave me, (y/n).."

"I'm here.. I'm not dead.."

"You said you'll not do anything stupid to hurt yourself.."

I cupped his cheek "sasuke. You need to understand that I did it for you. I'm so sorry, I thought you'll get over my dead in a few months.."

"In months? You're the only one I have left, (y/n). Do you even know I felt paralyzed, I couldn't eat, sleep, or do anything... I-I was angry at you and me. I believed it was all my fault. With each passing second, my mind kept repeating that you might not make it.." 

I didn't say a word...

I never imagined, that my leaving would cause him so much pain.

"Promise me..."

"Promise you what?"

"Promise me no matter what, even if I'm dying you will not make any reckless decisions like this.. Ever again."

"Sasuke-"

"Promise me"

"I promise..."