𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

Life is not just about existing but also about how a person defines that existence

Life is not just about existing but also about how a person defines that existence. It is a journey of living. We live, we spend our life and then we die.

In doing so, we try to give meaning to our lives.

My life is also a series of joy, sadness, and of course troubles.

I guess everything happened for a reason...

My equation with love was never balanced. Each time I seeked love, either the timing wasn't right or maybe it was the person.

But when I waited for sasuke...

Deep within, my heart knew he is the right one.

And that, it was worth a wait for him.

Each love story makes you believe in love differently.

Love takes time and effort,

Love also tests you.

It shatters your heart into pieces...

"You look so beautiful!" Ino squealing cheerfully.

The time finally arrived.

Sasuke and I were getting prepared to say “I do” to each other.

zippered up my dress, memories came flushing through my mind.

I smiled looking at my reflection...

Oh, how long I waited for this day to come, after all the sleepless nights and aching heartbreaks, the time has arrived.

All this thinking came to a halt when kakashi came into the room.

"Wow.." Was all he said.

Just a simple white dress, form-fitting, made from a linen type of material.

My stomach continued turning and twisting.

"I feel so nerves.."

"You'll be fine, come on it's time to go. Everyone is waiting."

I hugged Ino “I owe it to you for making me look so pretty.”

She smiled at me lovingly and gave me my bouquet.

As we walk out of the room, my legs are a trembling mess. I feel like my mind is in a state of chaos. As I feel my chest pumping harder and harder, it feels tighter and tighter.

The day begins as any other day. Though it was a nice warm sunny day since it's early spring it still manages to get chilly out as the sun goes down.

I headed towards where the groom and the entire audience were waiting. I clutched tightly to Kakashi's hand as we slowly walked down the path leading to the gazebo.