𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

3rd POV.

"Sign the papers, sakura. We had enough of you resisting this."

"No. I will not be signing the papers, naruto."

"You have to. Sasuke is happy with (y/n). Sign the divorce papers."

Sakura stood in front of Naruto and kakashi as they continued demanding her to sign the papers.

"But-"

Naruto jolts up slamming his hands on the desk  "Sakura! You fucked up your marriage by cheating on sasuke! You can't force him to stay with you, one way or another he is going to be with (y/n)... He's never coming back to you. So sign the papers and move on."

"Naruto, calm down," Kakashi said taking a few steps closer to his bickering former students.

"Kakashi sensei, you know-"

"I don't want to divorce sasuke. I know he'll come back to me! He'll forgive me.."

"He won't! He has moved on!"

"Naruto sakura raising your voices won't help the case."

Kakashi walks next to naruto "you're the Hokage, you have the authority to revoke people from their title or perhaps kick them out of the village, are you getting what am trying to say?"

Naruto blinks for a second, "what-"

Then the realization hits him "oh!"

Naruto clears his throat "Sakura Uchiha, I hereby order you to sign the papers or else-"

Sakura crosses her arms "or else what?"

"You're position: the head of Konoha medical department will be taken away from you."

"You can't do that, you have no right to meld my personal life with the profession."

"You're a shinobi I do have that right."

Kakashi leans against the bookshelf "Sakura, think about it for a second. sasuke will not be returning to you. failed marriage due to your bizarre act. Whether you sign the papers or not, sasuke and (y/n) are going to be together."

Tears began to roll down her cheeks " I'm his wife. He will forgive me... Maybe he's just trying to get back at me by dating (y/n)."

Naruto's eyes soften as he watched her cry. "They love each other... No way he's coming back sakura. Please sign the papers. We are not kids anymore, Think straight. Is it okay to force someone to stay with you?"

"Fuck." Sakura wipes her tears and grabs the pen.

"Thank you."

Sakura signed the papers and slide it toward naruto "here. I've signed it."

Sobbing, sakura walks out of the Hokage office.

"All done." Naruto smiled lifting the papers.

"When is sasuke returning from the mission?"

"In a few days-"

"Hokage Sama!" Two shinobi rushed into the office.

Both the shinobis were soaked and gasping for air.

"What happened? Why are-"

"It's S-Sasuke san.." One of the shinobi replied catching his breath.

"Sasuke?" Kakashi question.

"Sasuke san fell unconscious nearby the entrance gate. He's seemed pretty injured."