BEGINNING

Also, I my complete honest opinion, I am NOT the biggest fan of Damon torrance, especially in corrupt to put it that way, however I am writing this fanfic as he is the most interesting character, I hope it shall make me like him, and if not oh well, and I pray this will be a good read anyway

THANKYOU TO PENELOPE FOR MAKING THESE CHARACTER'S, AND THE DEVILS NIGHT SERIES. THEY ARE AMAZING BOOKS!!!!

The only characters I own are the ones that are not apart of the series, and I have made up in my head.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPAND THE STORY, JUST READ THIS CHAPTER, AND THEN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, I WILL UNDERSTAND <33

ANYWAY....
ENJOY X
-R

ROSALIE

3 years ago, horsemen are 18- 19, and it's devils night.

I've been waiting for his return, every since he and the others left for college, I've been aware that my fate shall come spinning back back me. I have been dreading the day I have to lay eyes on him once more, we go back a little, of course.

He had eyes on me, yet my tounge said many foul things, to all of them, I immigrated from Britain, in the summer before freshman year, after my fathers business gained popularity, mainly in America, and the company "Maywood air" is now worth several hundred million dollars, I have never bathed I luxury, but now I am piled up into a world full of it, I am grateful to have what i have, yet the fucking poneymen-

I mean horsemen, decided to storm through, and take what they wanted, whether that item wanted to be taken or not. It was the same with girls, Damon Torrance was the most famous from the group, he was notorious, and his reputation had even the teachers shaking.

Michael was the leader, simply because he knew how to control Damon, Damon was off the rails, and will Grayson has never been far behind, kai mainly stood with Michael, however once a year he followed too, in their footsteps.

So although kai was the one I could see myself connecting with the most, Damon had been my saviour on multiple occasions, as well as the person that had put me into the situation in the first place.

I do not regret saying the things I have said to them, for they had it coming so badly.

I can already hear the whispers echoing around me, hearing the music blast out through the speakers, sending shivers down my spine.

"They're here" I hear Erika Fane whisper under her breath, of course her little crush on Michael Is getting out of hand, everyone knows how she feels towards him, even Trevor, Michael's younger brother. It's pathetic watching him pine after rika, when her heart beats whenever his brother comes past. its a well knows fact that the fanes and the crists are close, I know that Evans crist has tried his best to get Rika and Trevor together, in his eyes, Michael is off the rails, so all of the pressure has been put onto Trevor instead, I feel no sympathy for Trevor either.

many times during gym I have seen him staring at my chest, and once he groped my breast, when I reported the situation, but his family bribed the school with enough money for a new sporting facility centre, the case was closed, ever since then Trevor occasionally smacks my ass, and I have to take it, no matter what snarky remark I make, or tell him to fuck off, he doesn't care, its twisted, that his money and power will get him out of anything, just like the fucking horsemen.