CHAPTER FIVE

HEY

ANOTHER CHAPTER IK IK YOU LUCKY FUCKS

Can you all vote? Thanks.

THINGS GET A LITTLE HEATED ;)))

AHAHAHASDVH

OK ANYWAYS

ENJOY

-R

XOXO

ROSALIE

PRESENT

I sooth down my outfit as my hands shake. My head pounds as I take a step inside the building. My nerves are already active as when i stopped at my parents house- before coming to McGrane incorporated- they were not home, and it made me wonder what has happened to them. They could have told me they were going somewhere.

"Rosalie Maywood?" A voice calls out, and i spin around. "you aren't supposed to be here just yet- i am supposed to show you around on the day you start, so is there anything i can help you with?" He asks, a man of around 6'1 is looking at me, his eyes are framed between a pair of clear glasses, his hair is lose and a shade between brown and blonde. "Miss?" he repeats, as i ogle the tattoos on his neck, i wonder if they go further down-

Jesus Christ.

"sorry- i am looking for the new owner, Damon Torrance?" I ask, and his eyes widen. "Oh, of course. He is not here yet, but the co- directors are, if that helps?" he replies, and i nod. "I have only seen brief glances of them, of course, but i know where their office is." he says, "Can you take me there, oh and what's your name?" i speak, and he smiles "Ronan"

seems moan-able to me.

snap out of it Rosalie.

"This is the way" Ronan finishes, as he leads me down a corridor, the walls are painted white, and there is glass windows everywhere, the soft vanilla scent is gone, replaced by a harsh mint smell, i wince as i see desks cleared with the plants and rushed plans, replaced with organized rows.

There is no chatter as i see figures parade up and down the rows of workers. Fucking hell. We come to a similar door made of glass, but it is clear the privacy setting is on. Ronan goes to knock on the door but then he stops- "I'll see you again, right?" he asks, "Maybe" I grin, as he knocks on the door. A stern voice then echo's out..

"Enter."

I push open the door, but my stomach drops when i see Michael crist as the desk. "I saw your arrival on CCTV- damon is on his way" He grins.

i turn to the door, with sudden cold feet but as i pull at the handle, the door doesn't budge. "It's locked" Michael laughs, fiddling with a remote in his hands.

"Let me out" I spit, "But there are others who want to meet you?" he adds, looking me up and down. In a fit of rage, i storm over to the desk "What? Kai and Will want to meet me too? You all already saw me when you pulled up like fucking want-to-be gangsters, nice costumes, by the way, but the Jokes over."

"Damon said you'd be fun" another voice chimes out, in my fit of rage i hadn't heard Michael re-open the door, and now Kai and Will were stood behind me. "Oh did he now?" i mutter, "Thanks for the compliment, though" Will snickers, and i am assuming he heard the costume comment.

"What? Not used to it?" I look him up and down deliberately slowly, "Figures"

"Remind me, Angel, how are your parents? Heard anything from them recently?" Kai chuckles, and my body shakes. What?