CHAPTER ONE

hey hey!

Please please please spread the word about this story! it takes time to write and as there isn't much devils night fanfiction, i would love a lot of fans of the series to be able to read this!

this chapter is still part of the three year flashback

enjoy

-R

x

ROSALIE

The car turned as i rocked back and fourth, i could hear the car stereos blasting out "CHXSE" by chase Atlantic and my nerved quickened. when the car stopped, i resisted my urge to peer out, knowing it would be safer if i waited for awhile, just in case.

around five minutes later, the chatter and laughter had faded, and i pressed the glowing green button to let me out of the boot, tall green trees are scattered and littered around the clearing, and the black cars surround me, i stand out the car, focusing on the structure. it was St. killians, made in around the 1700s, when thunder bay first settled, but due to a hurricane in 1938, it was never reopened, i wonder where most of the people have gone, and then it hits me. the catacombs.

i enter the church, peering around the corner;

damn.

kai and another boy are fighting shirtless, while people watch, laughing and cheering while clutching beer bottles in their hands,

music from many different stereos blast around them, although the fight is clearly not a fight fight, more like a sport, due to the smile kai was desperately trying to hide, i guess he was winning too.

i feel a body come up behind me as i watch the scene, "you're not supposed to be here" they whisper. Will fucking Grayson. i turn around, shaking my head. "I wanted to see- I am old enough now" i say, staring up at him, although my stomach was churning, i remain cold. "i can go, if my presence worries you that much?" i ask, determined not to be kicked out Infront of everyone,

but i can only watch as his head cocks, a grin taking up his face. "i remember you- you're the girl we made the voice audio about, you've changed" he says, looking me up and down, his eyes resting on my chest for a little too long.

but i suppose he is right, i have changed. "you still shouldn't be here and i'll stand by that, you'll always be naïve" he tells me, about to walk away, but i grab his hand and pull him back. "you so sure about that? I'm sure if i was Emory you wouldn't care" i spit, annoyed that he has gone back to thinking I'm the same girl from those years ago- and i know about his dirty obsession with her. Will shakes his head, looking at me with a fury i didn't see before, "you think i care about that bitch still?" i scoff raising my hand and slapping him across the face with a burning rage.

"you wanted her, and she didn't want you, you should get over yourself will Grayson, you are still as pathetic as i remember" I say, using some of the words i overheard Emory use.

he looks away and i pick up a bottle of beer, drinking it Infront of him, knowing that if he kicked me out it would be clear i had beaten him- "where are the other poneymen anyway?" Damon and Michael i mean-" i ask, looking around. "You get a new body, but the same attitude" will growls, snatching the beer out of my hands and drinking the rest. "is that where you go the catacombs?" i gesture, pointing towards a door filled with inky darkness, stairs going down just about visible. "Maybe, but you can't see" will whispers, ripping my tie from around my neck, before tying it around my eyes. "Why?" i ask, but he just whispers against my ear "because you'll see more with your eyes closed."