CHAPTER EIGHT

WATCHING NETFLIX RNNN

DAMON IS THIRSTYYYYYYYYYYYY IN THIS CHAPTER.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE

I love teasing you all- sorry not sorry

-R

xoxo

I AM  ON HOLIDAY, SO CHAPTERS MAY BE SHORTER, SORRY. XXX

ROSALIE 

PRESENT

What did he mean? He couldn't burn my house down- and he wouldn't either. I thought that he was not prepared to fully hurt me- but its clear now that i was wrong. My heart is still pounding as i think of what just happened. What i let him do to me. 

What i do not understand, though, is why he is so obsessed with my kiss with Ronan. 

Its like he has an obsession with me- but what worries me most is how it appears that he is watching me- always watching me. It makes me feel sick to think that i could breath wrong and he would be here. My stomach continues to clench at his threat. Sure, he probably was joking; but that didn't mean he wouldn't be true to his word. 

I hated that i have so little control on what could happen to me, and i hated Damon's fixation with my innocence- something he took long ago, and because of that i may have hooked up with other guys- trying to shake the feeling of his hands from my body.

I should never have done it. I do not know what i was thinking- and with his new faze of longing to see me knocked up- i can only fear for the worst.

I lay back down against the sofa, my fingers trembling as i run my fingers up and down my thighs, feeling so, so dirty. He did this to me. I shut my eyes, and i can feel his hands trailing against my body as he kisses my legs, kissing further and further-

I do not know why i let him do it, maybe it was the moment, and how shocked i was to see him get on his knees for me- Damon did not have the reputation for pleasuring women like that. I mean, he clearly had experience from the way he made me feel, but with him it was a fuck, and then you were a whore. 

Damon had a way of making you feel special in the moment, and then worthless afterwards. I knew this was a pattern from other girls who have been with him; even when he degraded them during, they felt connected. Nobody can manipulate the manipulator.

Damon is too good at his own sick game. 

I'd heard other things change since I'd had damon, sure he had always been into degrading but i heard he had started choking, and slapping. I did not know if this was true, but it would not surprise me based on my past experiences with him. 

And what he said was right, i have no choice but to wait until eight PM. Where i do not know what is in store for me- and i do not want too.

DAMON

PRESENT

She left me touch her, and she enjoyed it. I know she did. My heart is still beating at a higher rate then it should as I pull my phone out of my pocket.

Grinning, I go to my gallery and press on the video- editing out the part where she insulted me. Watching over and over how she stared up at me with her big eyes, how badly she made me want to go further.

She would be the death of me.
And I would let her ruin me.

Sure, she was a woman. But unlike others- especially unlike rika- she didn't whore around. When we went after Rika, she let Michael eat her out infront of us, even when we had terrorised her.