CHAPTER THREE

back again my loves

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! IT ENCOURAGES ME TO UPLOAD AS IT MAKES ME FEEL AS IF YOU ALL LIKED WHAT I WROTE. <33

-R

xoxo

Both beautiful aesthetics made by PinkyPromise06

DAMON

PRESENT

The elevator ringing out as kai, Michael and will step closer inside, i leave the sofa, the black colour of my apartment contrasting to the sudden sharp intake of light from the elevator- only accessible to people that have the code. despite them wearing similar black suits to me, its clear they have been somewhere without me- and are now visibly sharing a joke i am not apart of.

fuck them.

"you scared her like i said, huh?" i asked, annoyed and irritated that they had done it so soon- i mean sure, it worked. i just didn't know if she had realized we were all here, and knowing her, she would figure it out. -

i was the one that had gotten her here, after three long years of waiting, just to feel her touch against mine once more. I wonder if she'll still want me after she finds out what i have planned for her- and when i finally have her, her body underneath mine, it would be fucking ironic when she would hate that she loved what i was doing to her- what we all would do to her.

I let out a low breath as Will's laugh rings out against my ears at my question.

"We took some girls back from the club- like you said- It just got a little too loud." i sigh, letting out a low chuckle "That didn't mean you had to chase her- you fuckers. you were supposed to scare her, not almost reveal you are here" I mutter, shooting them a bitter look- it almost ruined everything.

"so what? She's a sitting duck, and so far she doesn't even know it" Michael mumbles- i never trusted Michael as much as i trusted the others. Will- he was by my side always- and when Kai became as unhinged and reckless as me, primal and finally fucking acting just off instinct- we saw eye to eye, he would choose me over Michael when he was like that, and what we were about to do would keep choosing me, that's what mattered.