CHAPTER NINETEEN

Has it been a year?

This is a short one but yk I tried.

ROSALIE POV

He loves me? The words rush through me and echo through my body. He loves me. The words make me want to vomit. How can he love me after everything he did, the controlling persona, the pain and hurt he had caused me for a majority of my life. How he took and took from me, leaving me behind.

I want to cry, scream or do something, but instead, i feel his shirt, that has wrapped around my body, the over-sized fit now encasing me, and trapping me in. Instead of breaking down, I stare up at him.

"I love you too" I whisper, meeting his warmed gaze. His arms wrap around me as he pulls me close. I collapse into his chest as his hand is placed gently on my head. It feels like I can never escape his burning touch, as he kisses my lips softly, and his touch makes me feel like I could cry.

He's destroyed everything I love, and when he's done I know he will leave me behind.

My true emotions come out of me, and I push him away, watching a confused mixture of hurt weave through his eyes, before his gaze hardens. "What? You changed your mind?" He taunts. "I changed my mind" I say turning away from him.

"You know where I live, be a man and bring my clothes back there" I add, watching his gaze hang low. "Get out of my sight you stupid bitch" he laughs and I storm over to him, his old words seem to never leave him. He seems to think that after years of torment, his words can still get to me.

A laugh escapes my throat, before I leave his apartment.

DAMONS POV:

As Rosalie leaves my apartment, I stare at the door she left me through for what feels like an hour. My body feels as if it's acting on its own, as I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone. I click on wills number and call it, listening to the echos of the ring until he picks up.

"You got the video of you fucking her on film?" He asks

"Yeah. I'll send it to you later. That bitch is dead to me" I spit.

When Rosalie walked out the door, I couldn't even see properly through the tears that streaked down my face.

She wants to make me hurt?
She'll learn.

Maybe I was gentle. But the others won't be.