CHAPTER SIX

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

votes are appreciated, and i really want to reach 100!

YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS WITH DAMON AND ROSALIE IN THE PRESENT

IM SO EVILLLLLL

MWAHAHAHA

-R

XOXO

DAMON

PAST (3 YEARS AGO, he is 19)

How did she find out about Banks? My jaw locks as i stare down at her. Nobody knew about my sister- and nobody touched her. Ever.

"My sister? Have you mistaken that the one piece of pure pussy i have to myself is my own blood? How pathetic." My stomach churns with vomit at my words, but i can not help and narrow my eyes. "Well, if Kai has had her, surely she doesn't want to be yours" Rosalie grins, and i cast my gaze to kai, who is looking down.

I always knew banks' genetics would let her down. Her slut of a mother had given her up for money, and know banks was following in her footsteps. She was dirty now, and nobody wanted somebody who was dirty and used.

I would only have to wait a little longer to see Rosalie ruined too. I'm sure she is still pure at the moment, but by the way the others have been looking at her- i doubt it shall remain that way for much longer.

"Why do you think like a fucking cun-" Rosalie begins but i push her harshly, her back slams against the catacomb wall, she groans, and i take an annoyed step forward. "You need to learn to keep your mouth shut" Will chimes in, standing against my side. "You are beginning to start something you can't finish" Kai adds, although i still shoot him a burning look- i have no doubt that the banks comment was truthful, but he is still at my side.

Michael shifts forward too, trapping her in, "Something i can't finish?" What about all the things you cant finish. Diana perhaps?" Rosalie grins at this, the mention of one of Michaels long term girlfriends enough to servery annoy him- and by the menacing look on Kai's face, they are worried she knows what they did.

Will and i knew about what went down in the media room, and now I'm pretty sure Rosalie did, too. Diana may have been Michaels "Girlfriend" but he shared her with Kai, he never clarified what happened completely, but i can assume-

i didn't really care though- will and i had done enough "sharing" of our own.

I heard it wasn't too good for Diana these days, only catering for old couples at her parents B and B, perhaps i should go and pay her a visit, her blonde hair reminds me of winters.

"Rosalie" a voice sang out, and we turned to see Trevor staring at us, his eyes widened when he saw her trapped between us, but i couldn't miss his grin at the sight of my busted lip. Hell, i knew i deserved it, but i would still like to punch that fucker, Trevor, in the face.

"I don't know where Rika is, but your mother is worried sick, Rosalie. Let's go back to my place" Trevor adds, reaching forwards and grabbing a hold of Rosalie, yanking her forwards causing her to knock into me and Will.

"Your parents are with mine" Trevor tells Rosalie, but then he looks back at the four of us, each of us staring at him with blank faces- except will- who had a trace of a smirk. "You all need to learn to stay away from her, that stunt with the voices isn't funny. Now she appears like an even bigger slu-" he cuts himself off, and i can almost see the hurt in Rosalie's eyes, but its quickly masked with a look of venom.