CHAPTER ELEVEN

HEY! PLEASE CAN EVERYONE COMMENT MORE.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!! I LOVE YOU

I know its been awhile, a lot of things have happened and I got wroters block.

Thank you for 4000 reads and 200 votes. Dream come true :)))

I'm sorry this chapter is so short.

I am trying.

DAMON

PRESENT

I can't believe this. I stare down at my phone screen and see 11.10AM flash upon my screen.

That fucking bitch didn't bother showing up, i mean sure she is probably terrified out of her wits- but we aren't actually going to kill her friends- we just wanted to scare her.

Ever since I made that threat about coming after her friends, I had them kidnapped.

I spin my head to their whining voices, muffled by the gags, and I can feel my patience begin to wear thin.

They could go to the police about us, but what evidence do they have? Grayson College has arranged something anyway, to explain their absence.

And everyone will think they are liars, I wouldn't mind killing a bitch, but I'm sure Michael would have his protests, being the "leader" and all of that.

I pace myself up and down slowly, walking over to where Anya and Isabella are. My gaze trailing them up and down before I drop down, so I'm squatting infront of them.

"It seems Rosalie doesn't think you're worth saving" I taunt, waving my phone in there face, showing them the time and I see the tears well in their eyes.

Grinning, I rip the tape from Anyas mouth as she gasps for air, "Let us go, please" she cries, tears falling down her face. "You know too much" I laugh, gesturing my hand out to Michael who tosses a knife, and I catch it by the handle.

I raise the blade to her face, running it down before I use the sharp point to lift her chin up digging the blade into her skin enough to let her know it was there to stay.

I move the knife down until its sideways againt her throat, and I push slightly, a thin line of blood appearing and I laugh, menacingly and cruel.

Fuck, I know that I am getting carried away, but my rage is slowly building up, and soon one of these girls will have a slit throat if I continue continue let my anger take a hold of me.

"What about her?" Will taunts, as I get up, walking around to Isabella and watching as her eyes widen with fear. Kai proceeds to tape Anyas face over once more and her whines are muffled.

Isabella tries to lean backwards, but quickly folds into Anyas back, their are tied together, back to back, with chains pulled tight around their waists, hands tied behind them, and legs outstretched infront, also tied.

Michael sighs, "I'm getting bored of looking at their crying eyes" and I nod, we've had to keep them in this fucking warehouse overnight, after all.

Kai throws me two blindfolds and I make quick work of tying them around both of their eyes. Masking their vision, so they can no longer see what we could do to them.

My heart cracks a little at their fear however, sure I enjoy seeing women tied up, but this was just a drunken mistake we made to take our anger out on Rosalie.

I mean, what the fuck was she even doing? She isn't sorry.?

Then we will just have to make her.

A lot happened last night, I can still remember how we left the party in a fleet of rage.

Flashback

"I can't believe she isn't sorry" Kai whines, and I laugh. "That's all the reason to further our revenge" Michael hums and I nod before saying "Youre jn a good mood. I'm guessing you got your moneys worth from Alex, huh?" 

My head is pounding from the alcohol, and I see Will with a sick grin on his face as Michael shakes his head, muttering some shit under his breath.

"I say we go for her house" Will says.

What?

"I mean, she knows we are onto her, she can leave her apartment and go back. Her parents aren't there- and we could still torment her, but it would be way harder" Will tries to explain and I sigh.

The fucker does have a point, "You still have the masks?" I ask Michael and he nods, I know where to get gasoline, and I have a lighter on me- I'm pretty sure we all do.

First stop is the Crist home, and then it's time to burn the pretty little Maywood Manor to the ground.

45 MINUTES LATER....

We stand outside the Maywood house, gasoline pourded everywhere, the only thin I saved was a small photo of the family from when Rosalie was little, only five or six but I decided to save a little piece of what was about to be gone forever.

"On three" Michael whispers, and we nod, as the countdown before the mayhem begins, all of us holding an item we already lit on fire.

My heart pounds with the recognition of the similarity of devils night, before we burnt down that crack house, but it's not long before I am forced to snap out of my distant memories, as the word "three" leaves Michaels lips. .

We chuck the burning objects into the house, before we take photos of the burning wreckage, before getting out of there for good.

I get a notification on my phone, with an alert from Lev and David, saying that they've got the girls in the torrance warehouse.

I feel a satisfied smirk glint on my face, as i take off my mask so it lurches on the top of my head.

The black mask must blend in with my hair well.

"Its done. And the girls have arrived" I confirm, and Kai laughs, sick amusement in his voice.

We go back to the car, and travel to do something I secretly wish we didn't, but deep down i know my mind wants this.

Those whores need to be made dirty if they really want to see who we are. Call me a sick fuck but I can remember them in high-school, wanting me to look at them.

I only had eyes for Rosalie, watching her grow and shape. If she was older I'd have fucked her good, like how a woman should be used, but it wasn't the time.

It was only when I returned for that devils night I was arrested did I fuck her. Taking her virginity before I took winter Ashbys in the same night.

I snap out of my daze at the sound of Running feet, I've been out of it for a solid ten minutes and now I can hear Rosalies voice echo through as she desperately tries to find us.

She's here. And now she's going to realise just how badly she messed up.

-------------

I TRIED.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN AGES