CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Going to a concert later and all that.

Its literally 2am when i finished this in the car- the concert was good though

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE. 

ROSALIE

PRESENT

"You're what?" I gape, staring at him, my eyes widening.

For the first time Damon looks scared, nervous, insecure. "Fuck Rosalie, I'm sorry" he begins to say, wrapping his hands around me and holding me close placing his chin on the top of my head.

"You don't love me. You can not love me" I gasp, trying to wriggle out of his hold. "Rosalie- please" he begs, continuing to hold me against him causing my fury to bubble over.

"You hurt me. You tried to break me down as revenge, and now you say you love me?" I question, and he looks down at me, and I swear I see tears welling in his dark eyes.

"I don't know why Rosalie, just stay with me. I want to hold you. Please" he begs, continuing to hold me against him. "Damon. Let me go" I whisper, and I feel his hands slowly leave me.

A single tear has flowed down my face as his hand comes up and touching my skin, and he leans down, brushing his lips against my cheek as he wipes my tear away.

He stands up a little more, kissing my forehead, as his hands go down to hold mine.

"Please, I do love you Rosalie, I love the way you smile, the way you laugh, that you are smart, and always know what to say"

A tear falls down his face. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

I sigh, letting go of his hands and taking a step back.

"You don't love somebody that you hurt, somebody you wanted to hurt badly. Somebody's who's fucking life you wanted to destroy" I mutter, beginning to walk away, and I cast one fianl look at him

Damons eyes seem to freeze over.

"Fine. If that's how you are going to be, it's done." He glares, all emotion gone from his face. "What-?" I question, "I tried to save you, Rosalie" he whispers.

"Can you not handle being rejected? Fuck you Damon" I declare, storming off, but I feel him come up behind me. Grabbing a hold of my wrist and pulling me back.

"Fucking come here Rosalie" he demands, like there was no love confession mere minutes ago. "Let go" I plead, trying to get to the door, but he forces me over, making me bend over the island counter in the kitchen.

He comes up behind me, pressing against me, and I can feel a fresh batch of tears welling in my eyes. "Please don't do this to me, Damon"

"Do what?" He asks, his voice emotionless. "Touch me. I don't want you touching me anymore" and I feel his body leave mine, the distant rage of his presence yet the same strange sense of warmth that comes from it.

he leaves me confused and a little dazed as he stands up and moves across the kitchen, placing on oven gloves and taking out the pastries.

"Eat. Then you can leave" he says  looking at me like I am nothing.

"Because I didn't want to have sex with you again? Is this why you've gone all cold?" I question, a glare forming on my face. "No. It's the fact you make me feel something I don't want too"

"What's that? I make you feel Love?" I ask, "What about banks? You love her?" I continue, and his eyes narrow. "I don't love her. Her love hurts" he tells me, "and mine wouldn't?" I question causing his gaze to fall.