CHAPTER SEVEN

ITS SO LATE RN BUT HERE I AM WRITING AGAIN

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE

MAYBE THERES ROSALIE PRESENT LATER ON IN THIS CHAPTER.... RIGHT WHERE WE LEFT OFF!

-R

XOXO

flustered damon for like a second>>>>

SPICE SPICE SPICE

ROSALIE

PRESENT

My gaze drops almost instantly, and my heart pounds and echoes through my body. How does he know? I have no choice but to lie, or shift topics or something- i have no idea why he cares, though.

"What? Nobody has come inside my apartment all day" I tell him, the way he said angel caused my breathing to shallow a little. "I'm talking about Ronan" Damon spits, and i drop the act. He knows Ronan? Did he make Ronan do it? My head is racing at hundreds of miles per hour as i constantly jump to more and more conclusions to how he might know.

"Obsessed with me, Damon" I ask, dropping the act. "No, Angel. Just curious "he responds, walking past me and into my apartment. "Oh sure, just come on in." I mock, turning around and following. "I kissed one guy, and you pull up? Somebody has a little crush"

"Crush? On you? Never." Damon grimaces, and i grin, knowing i got to him. "So you did not wish it was you.. touching me, holding me, kissing me?" i whisper, trailing my hand up his arm. "I- I-" he begins but i cut him off. "Speechless for me? Wouldn't be the first time" i go to push him out my apartment, but he has appeared to regain his composure.

Damon catches my wrists, pinning them behind me and forces me against his chest, "You think because i was caught of guard for a minute you're no longer a slut?"

"What gives you that impression? I just asked a question?" i ask calmly, looking Damon in the eyes. "Just because one guy gives you attention does not mean you have an excuse to go and pass your pussy to him" he mutters looking me up and down. "It was a kiss, Torrance. Grow up." i reply, glaring. "Nobody is going to love you anymore, tell me angel, who has touched you since me?" he asks, and i think for a moment.

"Lets see, You...have no right to know" i mutter under my breath, scoffing at his disgusting language. "I'm still curious" Damon whispers, "Oh yeah?"i question, still trying to shake my wrists from his grasp as his minty breath waves down over me, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Who's had you since me? Who ruined your innocence?" Damon asks again, and i shake my head. "Who are you to me? It does not matter, and i do not see why you care. You hate me, and trust me, damon, i hate you" he groans softly, before spinning me around and shoving me against the door so it slams, and my chest is pressed up harshly against the wood.

"I don't like having to repeat myself" Damon whispers into my ear his spare hand coming up and finding the back of my neck, holding me against the door, as i try and turn my head slightly. "Tell me, who's fucking touched you?" he tells me again, this time his voice slower and deadly. "I don't remember, and if you think that determines my worth-" i feel his lips brush my neck "you can go fuck yourself! now let go" i squirm, my arms beginning to ache.

"But you look so good like this, and maybe will was right-" damon begins, beginning to play with my hair. "He was right about what?" i murmur, feeling my teeth grit together, "about you looking good knocked up- or even better- getting knocked up" i feel my blood shake in my skin as it heats up with rage.

"How did you know about that comment-" he cuts me off, shushing me softly, "I'm always listening angel. We always are. You had time to run when we went after Rika, were you waiting for us? for us to take you?" he snickers, and i scoff finally managing to shake him off and spin around.