𝟓 - 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓

I dressed in a white nightgown that drew out the curves of my body as much as possible

 I dressed in a white nightgown that drew out the curves of my body as much as possible. This was so my silhouette could be defined impeccably for the stalker (if that makes any sense). I quickly brushed my hair before heading to the second floor. The hallway was identical to the one I resided in down to the same abalone walls.

I knocked on his bedroom door. "Mr. Alhaitham? It's been thirty minutes now."

"Ah, yes, coming."

His deep voice resounded from behind the door, his heavy footsteps resounding ever closer. I began to feel self-conscious as I realized that in order to make my silhouette more visible, the nightgown didn't leave too much to the imagination, meaning that it appeared quite suggestive. As the door opened and I met my boss's frigid gaze, a light blush had dusted my cheeks. Eyes widening, he stiffened up for a moment, his red irises flickering over me as if he was a mouse caught in a trap.

"T-this was the one that I was given, so..." I mumbled, trying to shove away the discomfiture between us.

"I understand," he nodded, putting his clenched fist over his mouth and averting his gaze, "you just look... different."

"Well, that's to be expected. You look a lot different once you're out of work clothes too," I added, trying to make the conversation go somewhere.

Alhaitham was dressed in a gray cotton t-shirt with black cuffed sweatpants on, which gave him a softer edge than his tuxedo. He seemed more approachable, almost bordering on the side of elegance rather than rigidity. His muscles were also defined through the fabric, but I forced myself to avert my gaze to avoid getting caught up staring at his pecks.

He quietly stepped aside after a few moments' wait. "You can come in now."

"Alright," I tentatively entered his bedroom, peering around to quickly observe my surroundings. Despite a rather minimalistic design, he had a few decorations such as paintings and furniture spewed throughout the space. It was, of course, ludicrously massive, with a king-sized bed to my right and a walk-in closet to my left. "Are they waiting yet?" I walked towards the curtains at the edge of the room and tried to peer through.

"Yes, I can see them on the security cameras," Alhaitham nodded, "so we should get started."
"Yes, let's," I stared once more at our shadows reflected in the curtain. At this distance, we looked like nothing more than a boss and an employee. I had to close the gap between us as quickly as I possibly could. It was my job, right? And bonus points for him being attractive.

"Alright, let's do this," I walked toward him and, mustering all my courage, placed my hands on his muscular shoulders. "So, what do we do now?"

He froze in his spot, glancing at me superciliously. "What are you doing? They didn't actually touch in the game, remember?"

In the original scene, the female lead had gone to the male lead's bedroom. They had reenacted intimate acts by standing apart from each other and moving their bodies in sync. Afterward, there was a typical kabedon scene. My nerves got to me! Damn it, I shouldn't have done that.

"Yeah, sorry, I got nervous," I stepped to his right so it still appeared as though we were standing next to each other on the curtain but our own proximity wasn't too close. "Let's start for real this time."

"Okay," Alhaitham nodded, moving his hands and casting glances at the curtain as he did so. He positioned himself so he looked like he had wrapped his arms around the small of my back, and I lifted my arms in the air to mimic the same.

"It really works," he remarked, seemingly surprised that something from an otome game would actually be useful in real life. Although this is much more awkward than the otome game scene... I felt a childish joy fill my chest. "I've never seen silhouettes like this in real life, just in movies— this is amazing!"

"Alright, that's good," he nodded, "now we should pretend to kiss."

Oh. I felt my cheeks heat up once I met his gaze once more. I had almost forgotten that I was doing this with my boss.

"O-okay," I couldn't help but stammer out the words as I tilted my head upwards, too embarrassed to look at our silhouette anymore.

"It looks good," Alhaitham spoke after a few moments. "Stay like this for a few seconds and then move to the bed."

How is he so calm?! I'm dying of embarrassment right now...

"The bed? Are you sure?" Feeling hesitant, I turned my gaze towards the king-sized bed without moving my head. "I'm allowed to lie in it and stuff?"

"Yes, that's fine."

"Okay then," I walked sideways awkwardly and lay down on the bed, shifting myself so I was in a more comfortable position. A familiar minty aroma filled my nose, and I immediately said without thinking— "Oh, it smells exactly like you."

His whole body stiffened as if he had been struck in the chest by a greatsword. His expression morphed from shock to bewilderment to something darker, something I didn't understand. I immediately opened my mouth to deny what he said but he managed to beat me to the chase.

"You... you really don't have any self-awareness, do you?" he mumbled. "In this situation, several men will take advantage of you. Saying things like that to someone will cause them to get the wrong idea."

"I'm sorry," I immediately sat up. "I accidentally said whatever came to mind—"

"It's fine. In fact, it's good practice," Alhaitham reassured me composedly, the precious emotion in his eyes now erased like throwing ashes into fire, "don't feel guilty. We're going to have to pretend to be married, so saying things like that will have to become natural."

He's kind. Although he seemed slightly intimidating due to his large status, he turned out to be a lot more empathetic than expected. Even in this situation, he had the respect to hold himself back, unlike some otome men.

"Mr. Alhaitham, are we done now?"

"No, they're still outside." He sat on the bed on the opposite side of me. "I need you to put aside your embarrassment and bear with me right now. We're going to have to pretend to sleep together."

My mind is a complete and utter mess right now, but I suppose I have no other choice— I have to trust him.

"Now, lie down and just follow my actions."

Poor Alhaitham never had this relationship with a girl and he already has to restrain himself 100 times in one chapter
Also I wrote this in the car and did not reread it so I hope it's okay

EDITED (✓)