5-Do I know you from somewhere?

Sunday.
After the funeral everyone was gathered at the Zungu home.Both Zamo and Gugu's parents left since they are royalty and cant eat anywhere.Zamo and Gugu brought their own food.
Gugu:Owami yazi wena no Zamo need to fix this mini beef you have.
Owami:No need for that,the person ubesihlanganisa akasekho.
Gugu:hayi let me leave this. This is beyond me.
Owami:Exactly.
[Zamo approaches their tent]
Owami:Let me get going[She stands up and leave].
Zamo:And then?
Gugu:You know her.
Zamo:Mxm,where is Ndalo?
Gugu:Khana who is that?
Zamo:Olwethu's varsity friend
Gugi:Oh, i dont know maybe she couldnt come.
Zamo:Let me call her and ask her.
[Zamo calls Ndalo]
Ndalo:Hello?
Zamo:Hey Ndalo unjani sisi
Ndalo:Hey, ngiyaphila wena unjani?
Zamo:Nami ngiyaphila.Where are you?
Ndalo:Eish i didnt come.I have a semester test tomorrow.
Zamo:Oh ngiyaxolisa
Ndalo:Kodwa i streamed the service.It was beautiful and sad at the same time.I still cant believe she is no more.
Zamo:Yeah, It is really unbelieveable.I am with Gugu .Dont you want to say hey.
Ndalo:Hayi Zamo, im shy.
Zamo:Thatha Gugu
[Gugu looked at her confused.]
Gugu:Hello?
Ndalo:Hey, how are you
Gugu: We are taking it day by day.Sorry you couldnt come.
Ndalo: Eish school, i feel so bad.I mean i spent most of my days with Her and i couldnt even bury her for closure.
Gugu:Sorry man it must be really hard neh.By the way Wawa, Zamo and i put together a mini playlist on spotify of all her fav songs. You can stream it,Zamo will send you the link.
Ndalo:Oh really? That is very sweet of you.Thank you .
Gugu:No problem.Goodluck with your test ,Godspeed.
Ndalo:Thank you, you too. Bye neh
Gugu:Bye let me give Zamo her phone before she kills me.[She hands over the phone to Zamo]
Zamo:Bye Ndalo, we will talk soon neh.
Ndalo:Bye Zamo.thanks for the call
Zamo:No problem.Bye
[Zamo hangs up]

In Jhb.

Its been Six days ever since i had the strange dream.The last couple of days has been very strange to me because the dream was so real.I am on my way to fetch Lorato for the get together with Andile's friends .My word, i almost hit this guy.I stopped the car ,he stopped his.
[Hope got out of her car]
Hope:I am so so sorry sir about that. I did not see you.
Bakang: Watch where you are going mam,you will kill us nxa!!!
Hope:I am so sorry. I really am.
Bakang:You know what thank God you did not hit me.Im running late .[He got back to his car and drove off]
Hope:Yoh this guy.
[She drove off to Lorato's house]

Bokang:Late again Bakang.
Bakang:Sorry,i had a mini incident on the road.We may continue.
Bokang:As i was saying. Our operation In Cape Town was almost busted by the police last week. We need to find this snitch, we cannot afford snitches in this business.
Smith:I will ask my people to sniff around for me.Kaapstad is my tuiste,i will definately find this snitch
Bokang:Im going to give your peaople three days to find the snitch .
Smith:You will have the name By tuesday.
Bokang:Good, now we are going to talk about KZN. I hope we all got tge Memo about KZN.Any comment on the issue?
Zakes: O just hope we are not dealing with Immatures thats all.
Bakang:So you think we would go around making deals with immatures?Dont underestimate us Z.
Bokang:If there is nothing else to discussed may i be excused. I have an important matter do deal with.,thank you for your time.
The meeting was adjourned

Hope and Lorato arrived at Andile's get together.It was a sunday chillaz with strictly house music and soul.

Andile:Finally!
Lorato:Eish baby sorry,we got lost.
Hope:Hey Andile.
Andile:Hey how are you,Thanks for coming.
Hope:i am good and you.
Andile:Ngiyaphila, lets go in.Baby did you bring the extra plastic cups?
Lorato:Yes,Hope brought them.
Andile:Thank you Cheesegirl you are a life savior.
Hope:mxm Whatever.
[They got into the house.]
Andile:Hey guys this is Hope,Hope these are my friends and their girlfriends.
Hope:Hey
Lorato:Hey guys.
Guy:Is that All Andile?aint you going to introduce us properly?
Andile:Yoh ohkay.Cheesegirl that one who talk too much is Botlhale.Then we have Mj and his girlfriend Grace,Andrew and his girl Jane.Soso and his girl Dintle then Laz and his brother Wandi.Linda and her girlfriend Bonang.
Hope:Nice to meet you all
Dintle:Likewise.
Lorato:How how far are you guys with salads?
Bonang: we are almost done but we don't know how to do the slaap pap so we thought maybe you knew.
Lorato:Me?Yoh la ntlama.
Hope:I can help with that.
Andile:Shine cheesegirl shine
Hope:Mxm Wa bora shame.
Lorato:Andile leave My friend alone.Ohkay nana lemme boil the water heh.
Later that evening.
Linda: Sorry to ask this Hope but do you have like a twin or a sister or a brother?because you remind me of someone I know.
Hope: no I don't have any siblings, unfortunately i'm the only daughter.
Linda: do you perhaps have cousins in the Natal?
Hope: Unfortunately I do know that because I am not close with any of my family members from my mom's side since she's the one who's from Kzn.
Lorato: yoh why are you interrogating my friend?
Linda:Sorry Lorato she just looks like soneone i met last year home.
Bonang:Should i be concern about this someone you met?
Linda:Baby,stop please.
Hope:Sorry guys i get to get going.Tomorrow its monday.Thank you for the hospitality and it was nice to meet you all.
Botlhale:Already? Its only 21:30 pm.
Hope: Yesss, i am so sorry.Lorato o tla tsamaya le motho wa hao mos?
Lorato:Hai friend let me leave with you.Andile is not a good driver when he is tipsy.
Andile:So you are leaving me behind?
Lorato:yebo baby.Bye guys
[They stand up and leave].

In KZN.
Langa's dream
Voice: The time is near.Prepare for everything coming your way.There is a reason why she was taken away from you.All will be revealed soon.
King:What do you mean? What are you talking about?
Voice:Keep well.
King:Hello?

Somewhere in Jhb.

Mmabatho:Please do not die now mama,I still need you.
Gogo:Watseba ngwanaka,ntho engwe le engwe e na le ditlamorago.....[caughs](you know my child, everything has consequences).Tsa hao di o emetse.O ntse o tlo patalla bana bao kgale o ba rekisa,o ba a rohantsha le batswadi ba bona.Ha nako eo e fihla o seke wa re o lohilwe e tlabe e le wena a itohileng ngwanaka.(yours are still waiting for you.You will still pay for all the children you sold and separated from their parents.And when that time comes do not say they bewitched you.You will be the one who bewitched yourself)
Mmabatho:Mama ska bua jwalo tlhe(Mom dont talk like that please).
Gogo:Itlhokomele ngwanake.Ke tla dula ke o rata(Take care of yourself my child, i will always love you).[she closed her eyes peacefully then left the world of the leaving]
Mmabatho:Mama?[with tears in her eyes] mama?please mama Dont leave me....Thusang!!!