50-I don't want to be a prophecy!

Hope
Today it's the Thursday, 18th of December. On the Saturday we have my welcoming celebration.I will be introduced to the ancestors  and everyone will be here. I am kind of nervous.My little brother is coming  home today after visiting my dad's  cousin  in Cape town. It will be the first time meeting him and some of the family  members.The tension in this house is too much. Dad is not speaking to my aunt and uncle,my uncle says he is just throwing a tantrum. He plans to marry my aunt immediately after these  hectic months.

I wake up and do my morning routine before I go downstairs for breakfast, everyone is here already except Baba.He has not been eating with us.
Me:Morning
Them:Hey
I sit next to Gugu and start dishing up for myself.
Mom:Gugu and Nosi,we have to leave immediately after breakfast,our appointment with the seamstress is at 10 am,and you know its a long drive to the city.
Me:Oh ohkay
Gugu:The nailtech will be coming in the afternoon,we need to be back by then.
Me:Oh ohkay.
Aunty: When is Bandile getting here, i miss him
Mom:they are taking an afternoon flight,so in the evening.
Gugu: I miss him too,its too quiet when he's not here.
They laugh.
Me: Let me go get ready.
I stand up and head to my room, i brushed my hair and laid my edges since i did small lines, so that i just install my wig on saturday. I chose a nude long dress that hugs my figure and i wore a white hoodie on top because its a bit cloudy, plus it might rain later on. I judt wair my white air force 1 then go downstairs.
Me: Im ready.
Mom: Oh mtanam, Lets wait for ndadewenu,she is not done yet.
Gugu:Im done.
Mom: Oh ohkay,  i hope Mongezi is in the car we wont  look for him.
Gugu: You look beautiful .
Me: Haibo ? Thanks I guess.  You look good yourself.
Her: Thank you.

Bokang
Its been days since I've  been here and my parents are still angry. They dont want to talk to me,Especially  my dad.But today he has no choice we have to talk about the throne.I also want to go to town today, to go get my mother a present to at least forgive me. I am wearing  black and a white polo t shirt, with  some   grey vans, i dont want to draw any attention  today. After i was done i left, i drive for am1 hour  30 minutes  before i get to the mall.I get to the mall and i went to a book store to get my mom a book since she like to read. I get the book then i left  the store.I missed breakfast so decided to go to mugnbean for lunch. After i got my food i ate while scrolling through my phone.
Stranger: what a lovely surprise meeting non other than Bokang the prince of Bakoena.
I looked over to see who it is but i see i really dont know him
Me:Sorry do i know you?
Stranger:Oh sorry where are my manners,I am Moshe Tlou. I am a huge fan of yours?

Me: Lovely to meet you. [I shake his hand]

Moshe:May I sit down?

Me:Yeah sure.

He sits

Me:So tell me, how are you a big fan of me?I am no one special.

Him: You are no one special? what do you mean? like I said, you are a prince to the biggest monarchy in the nation, how is that not a big thing? and besides, you are one of the well-known businessman in the southern Africa?Rich and under 30?

Me:you really know a lot about me, and yet i know so little of you.

Him:Is that your way of asking me what I do?

me:Well?

Him: I am a well known politician.I am surprised you don't know me? I worked very close with your uncle.

Me: oh? Excuse me, I am not familiar with the local affairs , with who is in bed with who you know [ I let out a small giggle]

Him:Pitty you, and yet they want to make you the next king? well if you want to succeed, you will have to get in bed with some of us.