16 - Glory Academy III

~🎩🪄 ✧ ✦~
[!IMPORTANT!]
I forgot that I had different names for the months lol if you read the name of an actual month no you didn't

Here are the names

Hiedu -01
Hietia -02
Veremum -03
Veredus -04
Vius -05
Aestun -06
Aestuo -07
Aestri -08
Authun -09
Autus -10
Auter -11
Hiemu -12

Alright let's begin

The crisp sounds of a pencil going over paper as it quickly created the outline of silly doodles stemmed from the desk of a black haired youth. Lightly tapping his pen and half listening to the professor drone on.

Mr. Clark scanned the class, discontented. Certainly they may only be two days into actual academics and history may not be an interesting subject (even more so with this topic), but it was a necessary part of their current unit.

He cleared his throat, drawing back the attention of some students already a foot in dream land.

"May someone please brief the class what I just discussed on the history of the six kingdoms?"

Only two hands went up.

"Melissa?" He called on the girl with purple hair and eyes. A regal air constantly surrounded her.

Melissa stood up, her dignified voice coming out.

"The six kingdoms, Ecrelyn, Aleumon, Nailo, Querrie, Qinhai, and Inensa, rule unitedly over Evendale. Established by the Angels of Creation under Goddess Eelia after the ancient tri-empires; which fell as one of the tragedies of the holy war.

The angels blessed the leaders, the royals, of the kingdoms with unique powers only manifestable within those next in line for the throne: Time, hunt, weather, dreams, crystals, and space respectively. Unfortunately twenty years ago a disaster befell on Inensa and the kingdom collapsed. Half of it vanishing mysteriously overnight."

Melissa, finished with her textbook-like description, sat back down. Eliciting some awed gazes from those around her.

Mr. Clark nodded. He straightened his arms on the desk and looked up at the class.

"Yes, it is just as Melissa said. Of course that part of Evendale's history should be familiar to everyone here, but it is crucial we go over it again as it's an important factor for our unit on the tri-empire. So I hope all of you will listen as this is worth a third of your grade."

A couple groans and sighs erupted from the back of the class.

Mr. Clark was not impressed, but it got the result he wanted. After one more quick glance at the class which was now all focused, he resumed his lecture.

Huey perched his head on his hand, half listening. The general history of the six kingdoms and tri-empire was knowledge any avid reader of COL would know, which naturally included him (moreso with his first life knowledge).

But...

'I shouldn't rely on the novel for everything.'

It's not like it's a history textbook. Many details have been glossed over and he and Kayson have already altered the plot somewhat.