Part 20

"What are you doing all around here!"

came the woman's loud voice.

Meng Lang looked up, and immediately said with joy, "Mother! You're back!" 

The person who came was carrying a bamboo basket, dressed in Tsing Yi, and her black hair was simply held high with a wooden hairpin, and was neatly dressed.

Meng Lang was about to rush over and hug the woman's arm, but not only did he flutter in the air, but his ear was also grabbed,

"Ah—" 

his mouth crooked in pain, "Mother! Be gentle!" 

"It must be What's wrong with your kid!" 

The woman said slowly. With that said, the movements in her hands became a little more vigorous.

"It hurts—it hurts—" 

Seeing that their mother came back, Meng Jing and Meng An quickly stepped forward to say hello to their mother.

Madam Meng turned her head to look at the two of them,

yo! People are quite complete.

The two busy sons are also here! Usually these two people are not very free at this time. They are either immersed in reading in the study, or they are training with the recruits in the school field. It is rare when they get together like this...

When her eyes slid over Meng Ziyan and saw him holding the milk dumplings in his arms, she immediately let go of the little son in her hands and stepped forward with a wide-eyed smile: 

"Little darling! Do you still remember Aunt Mei?"

Zaizai raised her head, blinking a clear and bright big eyes, the soft voice called sweetly:

"Aunt Mei—" 

"Hey—" 

Madam Meng responded immediately. I feel that my heart is about to be turned into cuteness... Mrs. Meng's boudoir name is Mei Jiuniang, she has a bright and generous temperament, and is a rare hero in female middle school.

She is the daughter of General Mei of the dynasty and her family has served in the army for generations. 

Her name is Jiuniang, not because she is ranked ninth in the family. 

On the contrary, the Mei family, who used to have great military exploits in the past, has become a single lineage in her father's generation. Now she is the only child in the family.

She herself grew up in the military camp with her father since she was a child, and was raised by her father as a boy; although she had no elder brother to rely on, she was strategizing and fighting the enemy, and she was not defeated by other men.

she once led a group of Women's Army to defend Zhenyun Pass without any reinforcements.

After Qi Yan ascended the throne, he defied all opinions and promoted her as "General Zhenyun". She was rewarded together with her Detachment of Women, incorporated into the military system, and shared the royal salary...

Jiuniang put the basket in her hand in the On the other hand, patted her clothes, rubbed her hands again, and stepped forward to grab the cub from Meng Ziyan into her arms.

She gently weighed the little cub,

it seemed to be a little heavier...

"I haven't seen you for a few days, and the baby is still as beautiful and cute!"

She softly coaxed the little doll, thinking of something, she pointed to the bamboo basket on the ground said, "Look, Aunt Mei knew that you were coming today, so she got up early and went to the Xijiang River to catch a few big fish. At noon, let's added some fresh dishes to our little girl to try!"

Meng told her that the little princess would come to their general's mansion today, and she was so excited that she didn't sleep well all night.

Thinking that the good baby finally came and went, she had to let her eat and have fun, make her could not bear to leave...

that would be the best!

If there is no major event, she has no chance to enter the palace. In the past, it was only during the banquet in the palace that she could see the little girl a few times.

She couldn't help but sighed, this little child is growing up so fast...

She still remembered the first time she saw her, when the little girl was still a little baby who couldn't walk, held in the arms of their wise majesty and met the ministers for the first time at the birthday banquet held for her.

That soft and cute appearance, no matter how likable it is, made her like it to the bottom of her heart at once...

Unconsciously, she gently rubbed the cub's chubby little face...

Mei Jiuniang smiled and rolled her eyes.

I feel so happy...

On the side, Meng Ziyan stared at his daughter-in-law with admiration, but he didn't dare to go forward to fight with her. The tigress in the family has accumulated prestige for a long time...

Meng Jing smiled gently, as expected It looked like this;

Meng An was still silent, and there was no expression on his face.

Looking at Meng Lang again, the poor baby finally waited for the mother to let go and saved his ear. He was attacked again by the scene in front of him...