Untitled Part 59

The sky is clear and the sun is just right.

In the ridge, there are still people rushing towards the village head.

It became more and more crowded under the big tree, and the surroundings became more and more noisy and stuffy, and the chirping of insects in the wild grass next to it also echoed once or twice.

This is a lively and active age, the little doll who has been sitting by the side for a long time is a little impatient, and wants to know when can leave here.

But looking at the people sitting behind the table listening carefully and treating patients, as well as the warm expectations on the faces of the villagers in the long queue.

PeiPei rubbed her little face, the irritable mood at first gradually calmed down.

It was useless to be anxious. According to this scene, it seemed that it would take a long time

to look at the dog's tail grass that had already had several knots in her hand, and then look at the medical scripture that she threw on the roots of the big tree.

In the bottom of my heart, I feel more and more that that person has good medical skills, but his brain is really not good. Let's not say that a five-year-old child of ordinary people can recognize a few words. Besides, there are many obscure and difficult terms in medicine, even an adult adult may not understand it, let alone a child like her.

I don't know what he was thinking. 

Before the consultation, he was worried that she would be bored sitting here alone, so he specially found such a thick and heavy book from the burden to give her to pass the time.

In the end is it for watching or is it used as a bench? PeiPei little face that is a little helpless. Turning her head to look at the person who was still concentrating on seeing people, she didn't know what to think, and then her expression changed again.

It is better to rely on oneself than to rely on others.

If she had learned medical skills, would she be able to develop a new antidote and have a way to remove the poison from her body, the more she thought about it, the more right she would be, and PeiPei aggressively take the thick medical book.

The little hand turned a page and knew the words on another page, but why couldn't they read it together?

The five elements, she knew, refer to the five attributes of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth. But what about Feijin and Sanjiao?

The brows on their small faces were tightly wrinkled, and the pair of big round eyes revealed endless doubts.

Suddenly, when I saw a certain word, I was shocked.

This book even mentioned "Dragon Thunder Fire"

Dragon, Thunder, Fire.

Isn't this an ordinary book

to read attentively, even though it is incomprehensible.

Lou Zhao, who had finished acupuncture for the patient, took the time to look up and saw the little doll leaning on the trunk of a tree, holding the thick medical book and studying hard.

He couldn't help but smile slightly.

Lou Zhao knew very well that every medical visit would take a lot of time. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to take care of the little doll by his side, and was also worried that she would be bored if she was alone.

So, thinking of his childhood, the master treated people, and let him read the medical scriptures and medical scriptures on the side. Thinking, it should be almost the same with children. He liked to read medical books when he was a child, and the master often praised him for his outstanding talent. 

"Thank you, thank you doctor." Full of gratitude.

"Old man, don't thank me, it's my duty as a doctor." Lou Zhao smiled warmly, got up to support the old man's rickety old body, and instructed carefully,

"This disease has been dragging on for a few years, when you go home, you must remember it. Take the medicine on time."

After sending off the old man who was thankful, Lou Zhao sat back at the simple wooden table.

"Next one."

One patient after another went home with the medicine bags in their hands full of joy.

Not only the villagers of Liuli Village, but also the neighboring Zhangliuzhuang heard the news from relatives or acquaintances in the village, and rushed here with the patients at home.

Not only free medical treatment, but also no money for medicine. Such a rare good thing cannot be missed in vain.

Liuli Village and Zhangliuzhuang are in remote locations, and there is no doctor in the village. On weekdays, it takes more than an hour to go to the town in a donkey cart, not to mention walking.

Usually, when they have a headache, they use some local recipes circulating in the countryside to deal with it. If it is not too serious, they will ask their neighbors to help carry them to the town's medical center to find a doctor for help.

These days, no one knows, but once I go to see a sick person, I am afraid that the little bit of money that this family has saved through exhaustion and hard work will be emptied.

Second Aunt Liu's son, Liu Da, was waiting in the crowd with the help of his mother on a simple homemade cane.

After lining up for a long time, it was finally their mother and son's turn.

Before Lou Zhao could ask, Second Aunt Liu couldn't wait to plead, "Doctor, you must save my son's leg, I'm just such a son, haven't married a daughter-in-law yet, if he is lame, What should he do in the future?"

"Auntie, don't worry. Let's take a look at your son's condition first." Lou Zhao comforted in a warm voice.

Over the years, he has traveled to various places, practiced medicine, and seen many cases. He also understands the anxiety and concern of the patient's family.

When Lou Zhao inspected, he saw that Liu Da's calf was all purple and blue, and the ankle was also accompanied by redness and swelling.

There were no obvious wounds on the entire leg.

"Doctor, can I save my leg?" Liu Da asked worriedly.

Aunt Liu next to her also looked anxious.

Two pairs of eyes full of anticipation stared at the person in front of him, as if placing all their hopes on him.

Lou Zhao was accustomed to this kind of gaze, and did not feel any pressure in his heart. Still calmly continued to watch, hear and ask.

He looked at Liu Dawen, who had an uneasy face in front of him, and slowly asked, "Before your leg injury, where have you been?"

Liu Da answered honestly, "A few months ago, I followed the people from Hekou Village to run the boat, thinking about it. I came back to sell some seafood, so I could earn some money to renovate my house. Who would have thought that when I arrived in Shanhai,  tired from helping the goods and rested for a while on the big rocks by the beach, before being caught A strange-shaped thing stung."

Thinking of this, Liu Da also felt unlucky. At that time, I couldn't go anywhere to rest, so why did I have to run and lean on the stone that was parked in the sea.

Well now, I don't know if it was a fish or something that stung myself, and in a blink of an eye, it ran fast along the sea water. I don't know who to talk to. Liu Da continued, "After my leg was stung, it was not conspicuous at first and there was no strange feeling. I didn't expect that after two or three days, the ankle suddenly became red, swollen and painful. then began to spread to the calf. Now it is even more difficult to walk."

After listening, Lou Zhao frowned, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Doctor, can my leg be saved?" Liu Da gave a miserable smile.

If he is useless, what should the old lady at home do?

For a short time, he can only drag one leg and help with some chores at home. The rough and tiring work in the field is all done by the old lady alone.

I thought that I could earn a lot of money by following the boat once, and could also repair the broken house at home. Who would have expected that not only the money he earned would be used to buy medicines for him to see the doctor, but also some of the money that the family had saved before was almost used up.

Now this month, I really can't make up much money, so I can only stop the medicine.

When he thought that he would not only be unable to help the old lady at home, but also become a drag, Liu Da couldn't help feeling sour in his heart,

"Doctor, please save my son." Second Aunt Liu's eyes unknowingly filled with excitement. full of tears.

Lou Zhao hurriedly comforted and said, "Auntie, don't worry. Your son's leg is saved and can be cured."

"Can it really be cured?" Mrs. Liu asked, staring closely at the person in front of her.

"Really." He said softly.

Lou Zhao's reassurance once again gave the two of them a reassurance.

Second Aunt Liu wept with joy, and stretched out a rough hand to wipe away the tears.

"We went to several hospitals in the town before. The doctor there said that my son's leg was stung by something in the sea and then got poisoned by fish. He could only use medicine to suppress it first, but he didn't say whether it could be cured or not." , finally heard the good news.

Lou Zhao turned around, the eyes in the back were a little deep and dark, and he opened the bottom layer of the medical box that had never been opened.

There were some unlabeled porcelain bottles in it. After looking around, I found a bottle in the innermost of the box and poured out two of the pills.

Then, he called the medicine bag in the bag next to him, took out a few pairs, put them together and packed them all.

Turning around, a gentle voice instructed Second Aunt Liu and her son, the usage and dosage of the medicine.

After another burst of thanks, Lou Zhao sent them away, and continued to sit back at the table to treat the next patient.

I don't know how long it took, the sun went down, the birds returned to the forest, and the twilight enveloped the sky.

The clouds in the sky seemed to be ignited by fire, they were bright red, hot and warm.

After fighting with the medical book in her hand for a long time, finally retracted her gaze from the page.

The little hands held the two sides of the book tightly, trying desperately to resist the urge to bite it hard. Her patience was almost exhausted by it, as if one more look would tear it to shreds the next moment.

Think she's so talented, so smart, so powerful, so How could she be defeated in a mere medical book?

She also saw in this book that the doctor would also use "keel" as medicine. Originally thought that the dragon race was already the most powerful race in the world, but didn't expect that a mountain is still a mountain high.

Humans are truly a mysterious race. even eats "dragons", which is considered to be at the top of the food chain.

From now on, she must be more careful.

"PeiPei." 

Lou Zhao packed up the medicine box and baggage, and smiled at the little baby sitting under the big tree.

Pei Pei raised his little head and looked at the person standing not far away, his blue-clothed plain shirt, his temperament like a gentle breeze penetrated the hearts of the people.

Calm, calm, everything is appearance.

She lowered her eyes and said to herself, she must learn his hidden skills. Be the best predator in the world