Untitled Part 117

In the yard,

in this lively and festive atmosphere, the aunt and the daughter-in-law were chatting happily. 

"After so many years, even the boy of the Lin family has married a daughter-in-law. How about it? Your family is soon too, right? I remember that a few days ago, your family had Xie-Mei wine?"

The gray-haired old aunt next to him narrowed her eyes with a smile and waved her hands: "Come on, come on, the date was just set yesterday! It's about the end of May!"

"But don't forget to make a post for our family, and drink a glass of wedding wine, you will feel more happy!" 

The old aunt reached out and nodded, pretending to be angry, "Look at what you said, how can you do this? Forget it! In all these years, which year has it been a holiday, my family's fish and vegetables have forgotten to visit your house? It's in the stomach and it won't recognize you!" 

On the side, the wrinkled old lady smiled and said: "Yes Yes, old sister, look at my mouth, I said the wrong thing, it's time to fight. When the time comes, I will definitely let my big baby wrap a big red seal and apologize to you!"

"Come on, people will come, we don't like those Courtesy!" 

The chat was having a good time, and the young daughters-in-law next to them joined together to talk, and after a while, a burst of laughter came.

"Come here!"

Hearing this panicked voice, the people who were sitting in the yard chatting immediately changed their faces, turned around, and asked for the voice, "What happened?"

"Third aunt, I'm not asking you to see if the bride is ready, what's the matter?"

they saw the third aunt running out of the house with a worried look, and the whole person was panicked. Facing the crowd, she slapped her thigh and said,

"The bride is gone!"

Upon hearing this, everyone's expressions changed and they said: "Then the bride wasn't sitting in the room just now? I haven't seen her go out yet?"

"What's going on?"

Seeing that the auspicious time is coming, the groom will come to pick him up soon , everyone quickly got up and looked around.

"Have you looked for all the people in the front and back of this courtyard?"

"Also go to the house next door!"

"I've searched all over, but haven't seen anyone?"

"What about Miss Xiang'er? She's not with her. Is the one with the bride? Has anyone seen it?"

"It's broken, and I haven't seen it."

"Where's Brother Huai? That child was playing with Lady Mu's daughter by the yard just now..." The adults asked hurriedly After asking around whether their children saw anyone, everyone finally realized that something was wrong.

Not only brother Huai was gone, but also the daughter of Mrs. Mu's family.

This is how the same thing? Why did he disappear all of a sudden? How many big living people just disappeared out of thin air? Is this a kidnapper?

Forget about children, where can there be abducting brides in broad daylight?

Just when everyone was full of doubts, they heard the sound of joy blowing and beating outside the courtyard.

•••

finally arrived just in time.

Lin Zhi looked at the door not far away with the red silk hanging on the 囍 character. He breathed a sigh of relief and a smile appeared on his face.

On the way here just now, a group of people appeared out of nowhere and stopped their welcoming team.

Those people said that they wanted to beg for a happy money, they kept pestering them, didn't know what their purpose was. Fortunately, the good players of the escort were all there at the time and the other party quickly retreated when they saw that there were many of them.

After a delay on the road, everyone could only speed up the journey, it would not be good to miss the auspicious time of welcoming the relatives.

Before arriving at the gate of the courtyard, the brothers who came with him to greet the relatives couldn't wait to shout,

"The bridegroom is here to meet the relatives!"

Seeing people coming out of the courtyard, he laughed: "The happy money for the brothers is ready, All aunties, please do it well, don't make it difficult for our groom, let him hurry up and pick up the bride!"

Several old ladies who came out saw the bridegroom with a big red flower on his chest, looked at each other with a look of joy.