Untitled Part 73

In the dark night, in the tall mansion, from a distance, it was dark and silent.

The wind passed, and under the eaves of the corridor, the flickering lanterns swayed gently.

In the study, the candles on the candlesticks were burning quietly.

The middle-aged man in Chinese clothes was sitting alone on the red sandalwood chair, rubbing his eyebrows with big hands, and his expression was very solemn.

The servants were ordered to retreat early in the morning. The guards and others who were patrolling the house were also sent elsewhere under the pretext, and no one could approach the study tonight.

Suddenly, the candlestick light went out.

This time, it was completely pitch black.

The man was stunned for a moment, then understood.

"You're here."

"It's me, Lord Yin." A slightly hoarse male voice sounded in the room.

By the moonlight, I vaguely saw a man in a black robe standing in front of Yin Hou.

"Every time, it's so sneaky." A familiar tone.

"Some people are always invisible. In such a dark environment, everyone is more comfortable to talk and feel more at ease." The black-robed man didn't care.

"Humph."

Thinking of the business, Yin Hou no longer fussed with the black-robed man in front of him.

"In the case of the ship hijacking, do you know who was responsible for the trouble? Recently, the situation of Benhou in this imperial city has become more and more difficult."

"How many people are stumbling me behind the scenes, do you know?" As soon as this matter was mentioned, Yin Hou couldn't help but get angry.

He had been thinking about the vacancy of Taichang Temple for a long time. He originally planned to ask his own people to take it up. It was already a matter of ten sure things. Hu, in the end, the bamboo basket was empty.

The silver that has been given out is all in vain.

Also, this matter alone is not worth it. What's more annoying is that the censors have been out of work recently, right? Zhezi participated in his Yinhou mansion.

Today is not his family's son and nephew riding a horse in the street and hurting people. Tomorrow, it will be the housekeeper of his mansion who oppresses the good people and seizes farmland. It's just such trivial matters. Which powerful family doesn't have a big basket behind their back, as long as they turn it over, they will find out. . Are there less dirty things under their respective butts?

But everyone has acquiesced. You cover for me, and I cover for you.

Why, now I suddenly want to throw his Yinhou Mansion aside, and all of them seem to agree with each other. I don't want to take him to play with this posture. I want to kill the Yin family's rhythm. I don't know. Who is the person who took action to deal with him behind the scenes, or did they join forces to deal with his family behind the scenes? 

"Your boss must give me an explanation." 

Yin Houye's face was extremely ugly, "This matter was originally caused by him. , it doesn't make sense to let Benhou bear the bitter fruit alone in the end. You know, if it wasn't for the support of the Yin family over the years, he would have been able to sit in that seat for so many years."

Hearing this, the black-robed man's tone was slightly He said unhappily, "Even if you say that, but over the years, for the matter of your Yinhou mansion, we have not done less. It's not good to say that, if it wasn't for us, your Yin family would have collapsed long ago. Of course, you have earned such a large family fortune in a short period of time. I don't want to ask for any kind of favor when I say this below. We all know it well and use each other. But then again, Mr. Yin, you have also made some profits through us. No one's hands are clean, don't think about who's not." 

In the dark night, a sharp flash flashed in his fierce eyes, staring closely at the person in front of him.

"If we fall, don't think your life in Yinhou Mansion will be easier."

"You"

Yin Qiqi's words lingered in his ears, and the expression on Yin Hou's face changed several times. It was blushing and white in the dark night, but he couldn't say anything to refute it.

He could also hear the hidden threat in the words of the person in front of him. After all, the matter in the dark place cannot be brought to light. Once it is exposed, his Yin family will be ruined.

Finally, I regained my mind, calmed down, and slowly said,

"Everyone is on the same boat, why is it so ugly."

"Huh" Hei Pao chuckled lightly. "It's like this." There is no need to say more words, each of them is clear in their hearts.