Part 102.

This year's Lantern Festival is more lively and grand than in previous years in order to sweep away the previous turmoil and soothe people's hearts.

The people were in high spirits, smiling and laughing. Not only were beautiful lanterns hung high in front of every house, but also all kinds of lanterns were adorned on the trees beside the streets and roads.

The palace banquet ended early, and the ministers went back to their homes. Calling friends, bringing wives and children, they all took to the streets to participate in this rare event.

On the street, fire trees and silver flowers are shining brightly.

The cub was wrapped in a small cape and was held in arms by Chen Ming. The two of them walked around the lively night market together, quietly followed by a group of guards dressed as pedestrians.

Chen Ming closed the red cloak on the little man in his arms again, and said to the cub:

"The night wind is cold, don't catch a cold." 

The cub agreed twice, sitting on Chen Ming's arm, twisting and twisting. Go, turn your head to look at the goldfish lamp hanging in front of this shop for a while, and look back at the rabbit lamp in front of that house for a while, looking dazzled and dizzying.

The little doll was addicted to all kinds of lanterns and was extremely excited. When saw something interesting, immediately leaned out and stretched out my little hand to touch it.

Chen Ming almost couldn't hold her.

"Be careful, it's hot!"

He hurriedly grabbed the little hand that was about to touch the candle, and held the cub aside.

"I want that—" The little doll grabbed the black hair on Chen Ming's chest and leaned out.

Seeing that the little cub was about to fall to the ground, Chen Ming quickly hugged her tightly. Some seriously said: "Don't make trouble."

"Humph." Failing to touch the golden lotus lantern as she wished, the cub pouted unhappily.

"I didn't make trouble!"

Chen Ming saw the little doll's bulging cheeks, stretched between his brows, and laughed: "Yes, you didn't make trouble, you are the best."

Some things are so helpless, you are obviously making trouble unreasonably, but the other party is so cooperative. Kanshula seemed to have punched the soft cotton, and the cub lay unhappily on Chen Ming's shoulder, 

the little milk muttered: "The nest is the best..."

Chen Ming is gentle He smiled and patted the little doll's back with his big hand, but didn't speak.

When Zizai raised her head, he held Zizai's fleshy little hand and said softly, "It would be a pity if such a beautiful little hand was burnt and scarred, right?"

Zizai looked at her little chubby hands, nodding in agreement. It took a lot of effort to feed the original thin chicken feet into fat pig trotters, bah bah, wrong, it should have become such a beautiful and cute little hand, if you accidentally leave a scar, it will be bad.

Although she thinks that the villain in the storybook will look less messed up with a few scars, but she is already so powerful, she doesn't need it.

Seeing that the little doll was no longer making trouble, Chen Ming's mouth slowly evoked a smile. He knew that she would still be able to listen to him if he reasoned with Xiao Budian well.

Chen Ming hugged the little cub and turned around and walked in the direction just now.

"Let's go, let's go buy lanterns." 

The cub was happy, her little hands wrapped around his neck, and kept urging: "Hurry up, hurry up, or someone else will buy it. I want the flower petals. I want that red goldfish lantern, and more! I want that little rabbit too!"

Chen Ming smiled and said, "Can you bring so many?"

Cub cub said nonchalantly, "Isn't there still you?"

"I only have two hands." 

"Well...then..." Zizai hesitated for a while, and said very reluctantly: "Just...let's have a few less..."

Chen Ming looked at the little baby. The doll looked worried and was amused. Finally, bought a lot of various lanterns such as lotus lanterns, goldfish lanterns, and rabbit lanterns.

Zaizai held a small goldfish lamp in her hand, and looked at the lotus lamp in Chen Ming's left hand and the rabbit lamp in his right.

After admiring it all, she turned around again and looked at the lanterns each of the guards behind him were holding in their hands, taking turns looking at them one by one.

Look at this one for a while, and run to see that one for a while. Chen Ming stood aside, watching the little doll tenderly.

Zaizai shuttled between the bright lights, with a bright smile on her little face.

**

After the fun, it's time to get down to business.