Part 159

The chair was a little high. After Cub Cub sat up, she leaned back and her entire body was sunk into the chair, leaving only two little feet hanging out.

Looking from a distance, two cute little red leather shoes swaying gently in the air.

The fleshy little hands supported the armrest of the chair, and the cub tilted her head, and glanced at Lin Fei, who was still at the dining table, who was struggling with what flavor of small cake she should have.

It seems that it is estimated that it will not be easy to make a decision for a while.

Here,

Lin Fei's expression really looks very tangled, his beautiful eyebrows are tightly wrinkled together. However, he is not to choose which flavor of small cake to get. He turned his head and glanced at a few people in the distance.

All are here.

Originally, I just wanted to take the little guy out for a walk, but I didn't expect to meet these people again.

Really bad scenery.

Perhaps, he should leave early with PeiPei, lest another person with a bad mind rush up and scare the little guy. 

Not only Lin Fei saw them.

Many people present noticed these strange men and women, and quietly surveyed them from the corner of their eyes. When learned the inside story, couldn't help but pouted. It's been so many years, the relationship has not been clear. It is good to have some gossips occasionally?

Even the one who turned his back to the crowd and pretended to be indifferent might also be quietly listening.

Someone quietly looked at the few people standing beside them. Looking around, the champagne in the man's hand was about to become unstable, and the decent smile on the woman's face was almost unbearable.

Yes, on occasions like today, the Tan family has been rooted in Beicheng for a long time, so how could they not come. However, this time, it was no longer the people from the big house, but the second family of the Tan family who attended as a representative.

Speaking of which, several spectators winked and litigated the lawsuit.

It seems that it has been a long time since the people from the big house of the Tan family have appeared in public. It is also a family that values ​​face, but their daughter slaps them in the face one after another. Showed up in front of people. At this time, keeping a low profile and waiting for everyone to forget about those things is the best choice.

However, some people do not seem to understand, or rather, do not care about these.

A few people glanced at the woman who was snuggling next to Young Master Pei, her demeanor was still elegant and confident and was not affected in any way. No matter what happened, she was sure that the Tan family would definitely take care of her. Even though, the Tan family has already announced that they no longer recognize her as a daughter.

Because of Tan Rujing's "crazy for love", she is willing to be like a day for several years, regardless of the family's reputation, regardless of the face of the parents, without a name chasing with a child behind a man's ass, the Tan family has suffered from others' indiscretions. no less shame.

The old man of the Tan family has two sons, and the old family and the second family have never dealt with them.

Now that the daughter of the old master has caused such a thing, Mr. Tan will not let go of such an opportunity. He secretly bribed the media reporters to make a big deal, and wanted to take advantage of Mr. Tan's lack of discipline to revoke his power. .

The old man of the Tan family has struggled for most of his life, and finally managed to save his current wealth, and he cannot tolerate such a thing that destroys the reputation of the Tan family.

When he broke it, he broke it, let the eldest son temporarily retreat to the back and pushed the second son's family to the front of the people. Although Tan Lao Er's family got a bargain in front of the old man, it seems that they overwhelmed Tan Lao, everyone didn't get anything good.

After a while, a young girl in a pink dress ran over with red eyes.

Looking at their daughter's appearance, Tan Jiacong and his wife knew in their hearts that their daughter might be run on by others. Tan Rushu complained to the couple,

"Daddy, Mommy, I don't want to stay here anymore, you don't know how ugly they are talking behind our backs" 

She looked in Tan Rujing's direction and said bitterly, "I really don't understand, why she has to chase after the man who no longer wants her, forget about being shameless, also drag us down to be pointed at by other people."

Seriously, Tan Lao Er and his wife also can't figure out what this niece is thinking. What magic power does that kid in the Pei family have, so that after being humiliated by being abandoned in public, she can still be so obsessed and chase after him. She loved Pei Yan so much so to disregard everything. 

the water from the faucet rushing down, and the woman standing by the sink kept staring at herself in the mirror.

She couldn't stand Pei Yan's gaze on Xue Lingling and didn't want the people around her to see her jokes, so Tan Rujing left the banquet hall on an excuse and hid in the bathroom temporarily. 

But no amount of delicate makeup could hide the paleness on her face at the moment.

Over the years, abandoned by the Tan family and reprimanded by her parents, Tan Rujing did not give up Pei Yan. In the eyes of outsiders, she must have loved Pei Yan so much that she was desperate and left with nothing. However, only Tan Rujing knew in her heart that compared to love, those unwillingness were real.

She is unwilling that Pei Yan no longer loves her, and no longer follows her closely as before;

she is even more unwilling that she will lose to a Xue Lingling who is not as good as herself;

The little love she had for Pei Yan in her heart had long since been consumed by the day-to-day pulling.

It's just that after wearing the mask for a long time, it can't be taken off again; some things have been faked for a long time, even if they are not real, they must continue to perform. Perhaps, Pei Yan now is the doll she couldn't get when she was a child....

The woman in the mirror had a sharp look in her eyes.

What she wants must be hers.

After finishing her makeup and putting the lipstick in her handbag, Tan Rujing walked out of the bathroom. But before she could take a few steps, a man's voice came from behind.

"Miss Tan is as beautiful as ever."

Hearing this somewhat familiar voice, Tan Rujing turned her head, and her face turned pale.

"Why are you here?" She glanced around vigilantly, but fortunately, no one was there.

"What are you doing here?"

Seeing the woman doing this, the man raised his brows and sneered,

"What am I here for?"

"Miss Tan is a noble person who forgets things a lot. I, Liao Wei, did so many shameful things for you before. The act, now, it turns his face and doesn't recognize anyone."

"What are you talking about?" Tan Rujing clutched her handbag tightly and forcibly kept her calm,

"I don't know what shameful activities are."

"you don't know." The man walked over slowly, "Do you need me to remind Miss Tan, let me think about it, what should I start with?"

"For example, Miss Xue's "accidental" car accident"

When talking about the accident, the man The voice was deliberately suppressed. Every time he took a step forward, Tan Rujing took a step back, pressing and pressing step by step.

"For another example, five years ago, the missing baby"

"Don't say it anymore" the woman couldn't help interrupting him.

The broken hair on Tan Rujing's forehead was wet with cold sweat at this time.

She remembered everything he said.

"What do you want?"

"What do I want?" Liao Wei stopped and said with a slight smile, "Isn't it better to say so earlier, so that I don't have to work so hard to help Miss Tan recall those things?" Unpleasant" past events"

"Speaking of which, this place is really not easy to enter." Liao Wei sorted out the tie that belonged to the waiter at the reception.

"I wasted a lot of time."

"However, I can't help it. Who told you to avoid Miss Tan? In order to have a good reminiscence with you, I have to do this."

Tan Rujing looked at the man's hippie smile with a relaxed tone. Still shaking slightly.

Liao Wei took care of his tie slowly, and was not in a hurry to express his intentions. He knew that the person who should be most worried now 

is her.