Part 28

If Meng Ziyan was here now, he would definitely answer the inexplicable and complicated feelings in his heart for Qi Yan. After all, he is the old father of three children. 

They grew up little by little from babbling toddlers to today's high-spirited youths, secretly proud and full of sadness and melancholy, which are contradictory and complicated, I am afraid that only their parents can understand.

As a father and mother, this is always the case. 

While looking forward to the child growing up quickly, I also constantly pray for the passage of time to be slower. 

It seems that in the blink of an eye, the one who was still carefully in my arms at the time, The young and fragile life can now leave his arms and walk alone into the distance. 

to see His Majesty holding the little princess. 

"It's time to go."

Qi Yan slowly let go of the little guy who was quietly leaning in his arms, looked at her innocent little face carefully, and finally turned around and strode away.

Outside the Hall of Supreme Harmony,

Yue Lin, xiao Ling and the others had already arrived at the gate of the main hall, followed by a mighty guard with red silk around their waists. One team was a male soldier led by Meng Ziyan, the other team was led by Mei Jiuniang. Headed by female soldiers.

The breeze swayed, and the red silk danced with joy.

Whether it was Mei Jiuniang or the female soldiers behind her, although the expression on their face was solemn at the moment, her heart was full of excitement and excitement.

No one is happier than these women for the establishment of the crown princess. 

Although His Majesty specifically decreed that female soldiers can also enter the army book and enjoy the support of the imperial court salary, most people still look down on female soldiers, thinking that they should be at home with husbands and children and should not show their faces outside.

However, since they decided to become the female soldiers under General Mei, they were naturally determined and would not care about these gossip.

But now the number of these female soldiers is still very few, only a few hundred people in total, most of them have a miserable life experience. a woman who has lost her parents and is homeless.

At first, many people chose to follow Mei Jiuniang, out of desperation, they chose to join the Women's Army, trying to find a place for themselves. 

But as they defended the city and the people behind them with their own hands, guarded the territory and honor of their own country, gradually, they discovered their own value, began to awaken, and began to think about how much they hoped that one day, women could also The same status as men. 

They can make achievements, guide the country, and stand above the temple in an open and honest way.

Now, seeing the realization of their expectations, how can they not be excited or not happy that everyone is in the same pace and uniform. 

 The old prince, who is in his 80s this year, is full of white hair but still in good spirits. He first stepped forward with the golden book Jinbao belonging to the crown prince.robe, standing upright in front of the Hall of Supreme Harmony, with a serious face on his face.

Reaching out his hands, he took the golden book of treasures from the hands of the old man and placed it on the case.

As soon as I started, my small arm felt a heavy weight.

Nanmu Duan's case is very serious. Although considering the age of the crown princess, he has already ordered people to change it a lot smaller, but it still has a lot of weight.

"Can you?" 

The old man's deep and deep voice sounded in Pei Chai's ear. It is like the ancient chime bell outside the mountain temple, with the endless vicissitudes and thickness of the years.

Are you okay?

This sentence seems to be asking about the present, and it also seems to be asking about the future. She raised her head and looked into the deep and sharp eyes of the old man.

Although Xiao Nian's voice was immature, but before she said "I can" with a firm tone,