Untitled Part 69

In the sea, looking at Jinyu Island in front of him, Bai Xiaoxiao's mouth showed a cold smile.

In the end, it all fell into his hands.

No one can take away what belongs to him.

"Hurry up and get ready to dock."

Bai Xiaoxiao's eyes were sharp, and with a big wave of his hand, he instructed the giant shark on the boat to help everyone pick up a weapon and a big knife and move towards Jinyu Island.

"Baitou'er, something is wrong." 

Before he approached the shore of the island, Wei Sandan, the deputy leader who accompanied him this time, looked at the quiet surroundings of the Golden Feather Island without any movement, and couldn't help showing a puzzled look.

Hearing the words of the people around him, Bai Xiaoxiao frowned. 

He is not a fool. He has led the Baiyue Gang for so many years, and he has really experienced many large and small naval battles. It stands to reason that in order to prevent the enemy from raiding, dark or open posts will be set up around the island as a warning. 

Often, once an unfamiliar ship breaks into their own waters, the people on the island will immediately stop and besiege. Why, their Jusha Gang's boat is about to dock, but the people on the Golden Feather Island haven't moved at all. 

"Everyone is on alert" 

Bai Xiaoxuan immediately turned around and ordered to everyone under his hand. 

"Beware of cheating" 

The people of the Jusha Gang immediately stood by, holding the big knife and bow and arrow in their hands, and guarding the surrounding green trees and bushes. 

"Whoosh" is another salvo of dozens of arrows aimed at them. In an instant, all the trees and haystacks around the shore were densely planted with long arrows. But all the places where people could hide were first swept away by the arrow rain of the giant shark gang. 

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" The birds chirped, and a few blue feathers fell in a panic.

The series of merciless movements of the giant shark gang made the birds resting on the branches and the young birds pecking in the bushes startled, and hurriedly fluttered their wings and flew away.

The people on the boat waited for a long time, but they didn't hear the slightest voice, and they didn't see a single person.

"Baitou'er, it seems that the Long Scarf Gang didn't set up an ambush here." 

Wei Sandan felt very strange in his heart, could it be that the Long Scarf Gang fled without a fight when he heard the wind, Bai Xiaoxiao glanced at the quiet surroundings with gloomy eyes.

Although I don't know what the long scarf gang's group is secretly thinking, this time they are all destined to lose, becoming his Bai Xiaoxuan's famous stepping stone

"Go to the island"

with an order, A group of Jusha Gang climbed the rope and got off the boat quickly, carrying a big knife in their hands and advancing towards Jinyu Island.

Bai Xiaoxuan led the team in front, holding the topographic map of Jinyu Island that Zhou Laosan gave him before. All the way, he took the people under his hands to bypass the shoal and jungle, escaped the hidden cliff traps, and went straight to the center of the island.

Going forward, there is still a figure of the long scarf help everywhere. The baskets, dustpans, and long poles were scattered on the ground,

"Baitou, according to this scene, all the cowards of the Long Scarf Gang must have been frightened, hearing the reputation of our Giant Shark Gang. ,didn't even dare to fight, hurriedly ran away with my tail between legs."

The middle-aged man who followed Bai Xiaoxuan had a triumphant expression on his face. Seeing the person in front of him burying his head on the map in his hand and ignoring his own words, he couldn't help but sullen.

Quietly rolled his eyes, and cursed inwardly, what's so great, this is not officially on the bow, so let's put the score first.

He quickly regained his previous expression, turned his head, and said with a smile to the brothers behind him,

"Now this Golden Feather Island is firmly in our hands."

Bai Xiaoxuan glanced at the man with fierce eyes, stupid. Not far away, through the woods, among the high wooden walls, there are streams and houses.

"That is the stockade in the center of the island. Although everyone knows that the Long Scarf Gang is a little poor, as the saying goes, there are still three thousand nails in the broken boat. After so many years, the Long Scarf Gang should have accumulated a lot of good things. Let's go."

Wang Qi was sent by the third master to serve as Bai Xiaoxiao's deputy together with Wei Sandan on this trip, and it was said that he was here to help him and run errands. But behind the scenes, who doesn't know what's going on in the dark, the third boss is a kid who can't trust this outsider, worried that Bai Xiaoxuan will secretly do some tricks, so he specially sent his subordinates to watch him.

At this time, seeing the fruits of victory in front of him, thinking about getting a share of the pie, Wang Qi's face couldn't hide his greed.

"Brothers, what are you still doing, hurry up and fuck the guy, it's an old rule, whoever grabs it first will be the one who gets it."

"Who dares?" Bai Xiaoxiao shouted angrily.

All the way, he endured Wang Qi's sneering and contemptuous eyes, and the fire in his heart had been simmering for a long time, but when he thought that this was the man under the third master, he didn't get offended much. But now Wang Qi dares to directly overtake the people under his random command, which is clearly a naked provocation.

Furthermore, since getting off the boat, this journey has been too smooth, Bai Xiaoxuan felt a little uneasy in his heart, and was extremely irritable.

His intuition told him that it might not be that simple.

"What do you mean, surnamed Bai?" Wang Qi looked at Bai Xiaochuan with a mocking expression, and said with no good words in his mouth,

"Brothers call you white-headed, that means you look down on you. Why, this treasure on Golden Feather Island, Are you planning to take it by yourself? This time it is because of the promotion of the third master that I will give you a chance to make merit. If you really dare to eat alone, and make us all run for nothing, you better think about it. What can you get from the boss?"

"Wang Qi, you don't have to spit people out there, don't just think about the money all day long. Don't you find anything wrong along the way?" Bai Xiao Crepe's face was ugly.

"What's wrong, tell me what's wrong. You've been suspicious all day long to show how capable you are," Wang Qi retorted unconvincingly.

"Enough, you're careful with that idea, don't mess with it anymore." Wei Sandan frowned, raised his head, and looked at Wang Qi. It seemed like he was reprimanding the person in front of him, and it seemed like he was saying to Bai Xiaoxiao,

"The most important thing for us now is to take down Jinyu Island quickly. If something goes wrong with this errand, let's see what you will use to deal with the third master. No one in our group can run away."

Hearing Wei Sandan's words, Wang Qi and Bai Xiaoxiao fell silent, turned their heads angrily, and ignored each other.

Now according to the topographic map, as long as you pass through the forest in front, you can directly enter the center of Golden Feather Island.

This trip is full of weirdness, and there are too many unexpected places. Now Bai Xiaoxuan is not sure whether he should continue to move forward.

But when he thought that before he set off, he had already boasted about Haikou in front of the third master, and he had no choice but to bite the bullet and go down.

A group of people stepped on the grass, leaves and trees on the ground rustling.

There was a heavy rain not long ago, and there were still a few small puddles around. The ground was wet and sticky, and there was a lot of mud on the shoes.

Where did the people from the Long Scarf Gang hide? Did they all escape in advance?