The Truth has a way of Coming Out in the End

(Warning: PANIC ATTACK/CRYING/You being a badass/I don't really know what to call it but it's SAD: Possible Trigger Warnings)

"TALK." Raphael growled. You wheezed again and stared at everyone a moment longer before sighing and putting your head in your hands. Tears were threatening to spill out of your eyes as you mumbled, "I-I don't even know where to start..."

Splinter rested a hand on your shoulder and gently whispered, "Take your time, it will come to you."

You nodded but didn't look up, you didn't need these badass ninjas to see you cry.

You look a deep breath after another minute and began your story...

FLASHBACK: Starts shortly after Sacks 'Adopted' you...

You had been with Sacks a few months now. It was hell. He had taken you under his wing and claimed you as family, which meant you answered to the same master as him, The Shredder.

Training was brutal, even at the age of 6, (your birthday was a few weeks ago), You trained for 12 hours, nonstop. Water breaks were only when you became so exhausted that you collapsed to the ground. You would often be yelled at for collapsing, called weak.

You ended up crying after training one day, running to your room and letting it all out. This was not the family you expected.

Sacks had come into the room, he told you that, "You will become a mighty warrior for the Foot Clan Y/N, I believe in you." Amongst other words as well. He couldn't let his Master see you fail, because that meant he had failed as well.

Sure he had got on you for crying, weakness wasn't an option, but that little comment kept you going no matter how fake it was...

2 years later...

You were 8 now, which was when a Kunoichi In the Foot Clan officially chooses her weapon. You remembered the smile on Sacks face that you had mistaken for 'Pride' when you chose a beautiful white and blue Wakazashi sword as your weapon. But that face had really just been faked, he never cared for you at all...

He just cared about the fact that now with a sword, you were advancing much faster than just in hand-to-hand combat. You were excelling rapidly...

3 more years later...

At the age of 11 you were already advanced. So you began training with Shredders daughter Karai, and other 13 year olds in a higher ranked class.

You were often made fun of by Karai and her little group of followers, but you didn't care, you knew they were jealous. You couldn't blame them, you would be too, so normally you didn't interact with them. That day however, was different.

-/——\-

Karai had followed you to the dining room where you ate with Sacks. You told him of your day, and how quickly you were rising through the ranks

Karai, seized this moment as a chance to humiliate you. She jumped at you from behind, knocking your chair to the floor along with you. She placed a foot on your back, keeping you pinned to the floor. "PATHETIC." She spat. "Why do you keep her Sacks? She's WEAK."

Something inside of you snapped, she had just humiliated you in front of your father.

You were done letting Karai do whatever she wanted, so you sweeped her legs out from under her, grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her back, with a little too much force.