Nobody Moves!

•- THIRD PERSON POV -•

Leo was breathing heavily as he looked over Donnie's shoulder. They had just defeated Shredder- or well- he at least fell off the FUCKING building.

The machine was beeping and Leo could read the words, "TOXIN DISPOSAL: 34 SECONDS"

"You know how to use this thing?" Raph asked from over Donnie's shoulder, he didn't know much about how to fix the situation, but he did know that 34 seconds was NOT a lot of time.

"It's a simple command interface!" Donnie started spewing out words, "No ones used this code in 15 years! I mean, I've read about it online! But these things take time-!"

Donnie continued talking and Leo watched Raph turn around to face the Shredder, who was clawing his way up the building.

"-Thinking there was no way I'd ever be in a position where the fate of an entire city would rest on whether or not I could hack an antiquated system!" Donnie continued, typing away on the computer in panic, sweat building up along his forehead.

Raph grunted, "I'll buy you some time." He then fully turned to face the Shredder, drawing his sais. Leo then drew his katanas, and motioned for Mikey to do the same.

The shredder hurled his knife attachments at the turtles, and Leo grunted as he blocked them with quick slashes of his swords. The shredders magnet armor then pulled the knives through the air and back towards him, as he hurled them at the turtles again. And again, AND AGAIN.

Leo could hear a female computer voice yelling at Donnie in the background, and he looked up to see red gas started to spew out of the spire, "Toxin disbursement in five... four... three... two... o-"

"BAM! System disabled!" Donnie yelled from the back, Leo took a sigh of relief but quickly retracted it when a knife almost slashed his arm, "Who wants Italian? I'm buying! Tiramisu for everyone- AH!"

Leo turned to see Donnie duck to dodge one of Shredders knives, then he whipped back around and got back into his stance, ready for Shredders next round of attacks. But it never came.

The shredder growled, he realized now that Donnie had stopped the toxin from dispersing. His eyes narrowed and he threw his knives again. Leo ducked, instead of aiming the knives at the turtles, Shredder had aimed at the tower.

SHING! Sparks flew and metal pieces started flying off of the tower as the Shredder winded up for another attack. Leo's eyes widened, 'HES GOING TO BRING THE ENTIRE FUCKING TOWER DOWN!'

The tower began to fall as the next round of knives hit the tower, "WOAH!" Leo called out as he ran under the tower, grabbing the bottom and holding it steady to keep it from collapsing.

His brothers did the same as the tower screeched and creaked, metal still flying off. "Hold it, hold it, hold it!" Leo yelled, gripping the structure tightly. Leo could see his brothers strain under the weight of the tower, as the Shredder began advancing towards them.

"If the spire falls and the tower makes ground impact- AH!" Donnie groaned, "It'll contaminate a 10 block radius!"

More metal was raining down on the turtles, and Leo gritted his teeth, "What are the odds of us stopping that?"