Intermission and Teaser #7

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"What was that about?"

"We are done viewing this event, therefore it is irreverent."

"Do you dismiss anything not relevant," Tony said.

The Watcher chose to ignore him.

"So, how many do we have left to view," Rocket asked.

"A lot we will not finish for some time," Uatu the Watcher responded.

"All right. Who are we viewing next," Tony Stank asked.

"We are viewing Thor, God of Thunder. More specifically, one of his many fights in this universe. This one, however will require some background information," Uatu the Watcher responded.

"And what might that be,"Thor asked.

"You know how Ragnarok works," the Watcher asked.

"Yes," Thor responded. "I had to trigger it to prevent my sister, Hela, from conquering the Nine Realms."

"Dude," Tony said. "Your family has issues."

"Anyway" Uatu said to prevent the conversation from going off track. "In this universe it works differently. Instead it happens every few millennia or so. In order to stop it from happening, Odin, turned you into a human. It worked, because no god had ever been turned into a human before, the cycle for Ragnarok was temporarily broken. When you became a god again, a weakness was placed on you and Mjölnir. In order you become a god, you had to tap Mjölnir who would be in the form of a walking cane. If you didn't touch Mjölnir for 60 seconds you would become a human again."

"Well then," Tony said into the stunned silence. "Let's get to viewing."

"What the hell is that," half the room asked

"I suppose," the Watcher said. "I should give you guys some other context as well."

"No shit, Sherlock."

An) Done. Honestly writing intermissions and teasers may harder than the actual reactions. At least with reactions I have a clear indicator about what I should do and write about. Anyways, I should post the actual reaction tomorrow.