Intermission and Teaser #24

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

The majority of the room faced palmed.

"Cap," Sam began. "We are friends, but you can be an idiot sometimes. No way was he ever going to give back your shield."

"It was worth a try," Steve defended his alternate self.

"I agree with Cap," Scott said. "We should always try for peace before jumping to violence."

"Thank you, Scott," Steve said.

"I also think that we should try and give our enemies a chance to peacefully surrender," Peter agreed.

"Okay," Steve changed the conversation. "Teasing aside, this was a nice one. Just Sam and I trying to get the shield back."

"It was certainly calming after the craziness of the last several few," Hope agreed.

"The next one will be about a villain one of you have already fought," Uatu interrupted the conversation. "It will be about taskmaster."

"Who," Tony asked.

"A girl I fought," Natasha said as all eyes turned to her. "She fought for the Red Room. Eventually she helped me destroy it. She uses technology to perfectly mimic her opponent's moves." She decided to omit Yelena and the rest of her family.

"While that may be true in your universe, in this one, the Taskmaster is very different," Uatu said. "In this universe, Taskmaster has photographic reflexes allowing him to copy his opponent's moves to perfection. He has gone toe to toe with some of the greatest martial artists in the world. Including Captain America, Spider-Man, Daredevil and many more."

"Well then," Tony said. "Let's get started."

"I know him," Peter said

"I know him," Peter said. "He was on my neighbor's porch last Halloween!"

"How do you come up with all these quips off the top of your head," Steve asked.

"That is a superpower I had even before my spider bite," Peter replied with no hesitation.

"It's true," Ned confirmed. "He has always had that superpower."

An) Done. They did Taskmaster dirty in the MCU. Also, did anyone catch the PlayStation Spider-Man reference?