Intermission and Teaser #33

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"He is a coward," Thor growled out. "Killing his friend when he couldn't defend himself. He is a traitor and a coward."

"I agree with you," Steve said. "But he made the best tactical move eliminating the one person most likely to be able to stop him."

"Do we take the fight to him at last," Carol asked.

"Not yet," Uatu told him. "There are a few lose ends that must be tied up before the counter attack."

"It seems like there are always lose ends," Tony pointed out.

"Well there is Thor and Steve fighting Hel's warriors. My dad and Client have to kill that that fat bastard who killed my mom," Hope pointed out. "Peter and the Hulk are on civilian rescue. The X-Men have to reorganize after Xavier's death. The Fantastic Four are either in a coma, dangling from a building, , on in the middle kidnapping plot. There is also the fact that Stephen is MIA."

"We must continue," Uatu said.

"Does anyone else die in this part," Thor asked

"Yes," Uatu admitted. "Although I cannot say who."

An) Done. This issue was enjoyable to write for. Although writing for the Dr. Strange subplot will definitely be fun to write about.