Intermission and Teaser #38

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"According to this, MJ and this Peter are destined to have a family, to grow old, yet Mephisto was able to make it as if they were never married," Peter said.

"I see everything that happens, will happen, and is happening," Uatu told him. "You two will get back together, eventually."

"So that was him," Tony said. "The One Above All. Your boss, the guy who is making us view the multiverse."

"Yes," Uatu confirmed.

"Am I the only one who thinks this is getting out of hand," Rocket commented.

"I agree with the rabbit," Thor announced.

"What is that,"Rocket asked.

"You guys are getting off topic," Gamora scolded.

"One thing I don't get," Natasha said. "Why us? The multiverse is infinite. Ours cannot be the worst one out there."

"Truthfully, I don't know why he chose your universe," Uatu admitted. "I do not know as much as you all think. And yes, there are an infinite amount of universes that are infinitely worse. Some that, had I interfered, could have been saved."

"When you say saved, what do you mean by that," Quill asked. "Because it sounds like you mean that they were destroyed. And that is impossible, isn't it?"

"You are wrong, Quill," Uatu answered. "It is possible to destroy a universe. In fact several of the variants of people in this room have destroyed a universe. I will not say who, so as to prevent you all from doubting and not trusting that person."

Stephen was glad he had such a good poker face. He knew that he was responsible for the destruction of at least two universes. And he had nightmares about a third time. Sometimes, it seemed like he destroyed universes more than he saved them.

"So, what event are we viewing next," Tony asked.

"It is about you, actually," Uatu told Tony.

"What made this event get chosen, specifically," Tony asked

"Because it shows what you are capable of. How, if given time, you can come up with a plan to overcome just about any obstacle," Uatu said.

An) Done. This one was a fun one to write about. Especially since the only other two times I did a comic based around Tony was when he was an alcoholic or got killed. Also, love him or hate him, you have to admit, Tony is insane with prep time. Everyone talks about what Batman can do with prep time while skipping Tony's, Spider-Man's, and even Dr. Strange's prep time.