Intermission and Teaser #8

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"Well," Clint said. "He is in for an awakening when Odin discovers that he is not Thor."

"Aye," Thor said. "He is not the friendliest to outsiders. He will likely kill him."

"I know it has been said before," Tony started. "But you have some of the worst drama in history."

"How did my father react," Thor questioned Uatu the Watcher.

"After Beta Ray Bill attempted to kill some Asgardians. Odin defeats him and Summons you. Eventually you two have a fight, and he wins. Instead of killing you he takes you to Odin. After some drama with some Dwarfs, Eitri agrees to make him a hammer of his own, named Stormbreaker. Together you two fight in many battles and became friends," Uatu responded.

"Stormbreaker," Rocket said. "Name seems a bit much."

"I agree with the Build-A-Bear," Tony said.

"Anyways," Gamora said hoping to prevent an argument. "Who do we view next?"

"For that," Uatu said. "Look at the screen."

"This should be fun," Tony said

An) Done. The is one will be fun to write. Especially considering what gets reviled. However I will not change MCU canon. Since Frigga is Thor's mother, she will remain so.