Intermission and Teaser #19

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

Trigger warning: Mentions of alcoholism and minor mentions of depression at the end.

"What is going on with Steve and the public right now," Sam asked.

"That is irrelevant," Uatu said. "We must continue so get your break over with, quickly."

"Well you're in a particularly fine mood."

"So, Sam is Captain America in that universe," Steve said. "I couldn't have made a better choice."

"With that," Buck said. "I agree."

"Did you just say something nice about me," Sam asked.

"Don't let it go to your head," Bucky said. "I was complementing Steve's ability to make good decisions, on occasions."

"What is the next one about," Tony said.

"The next one is about you, Tony Stark," Uatu the Watcher said.

"Crap," Tony complained. "We have yet to see one about me. Why couldn't it stay that way?"

"Trust me, Stark, things are worse than you think," Uatu replied.

"How can things be worse," Tony questioned

Instead of answering him, Uatu simply allowed the screen to come to life.

Trigger warning starts here.

"Oh, no," Tony said, barley audible, putting his face in hands

"Oh, no," Tony said, barley audible, putting his face in hands. People were silent at this, most of them knew about Tony's addiction to alcohol and him overcoming it. However, this Tony seemed to be having a harder time from the looks of it. Pepper moved to comfort her fiance.

Everyone was silent, going out of their way not to look at the couple.

An) Done. Few things, first off, this one will obviously be darker. Next I don't think Toby would be excited to have to view an event about him. Maybe earlier, perhaps during Iron Man and up until Avengers, or Age of Ultron, past that, I don't think he would be excited. After all his head had calmed down a bit. And keep in mind, he is from after Homecoming.