Intermission and Teaser #26

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

"Well, looks like that me will have to deal with him later," Peter said.

"Are you not the least bit worried that another villain has vowed to kill you," Ned asked.

"I got those kinds of threats even before my identity got reviled," Peter replied.

"You are way to nonchalant about that," Tony told Peter.

"You come to expect it after awhile," Peter responded.

"We must continue," Uatu interrupted.

"Are you ever going to let us finish our conversations," Tony questioned.

"Only when I am required to," Uatu replied, annoyed. "Once more we change from Earth-616. Next we travel to Earth-90214. We are to view a rather... unique version of Spider-Man."

"What is wrong with this version of me," Peter asked.

"It is best you just see," Uatu replied.

"Why the hell is this version of me using a revolver," Peter practically yelled

"There are a few differences between you and this Spider-Man," Uatu replied. "Like, for instance, this version of you prefers to hide in the shadows and attack when your enemies least expect it. He lives in the 1930's. And yes, this version of you is willing to kill."

An) Done. So once more we venture outside of the 616 Universe. And once more, it is to a fairly dark one. This'll be fun.