Intermission and Teaser #47

"Good speech, but don't you think it's a little self centered to answer interview questions about your alter ego," Tony jested.

"Leave him alone," Pepper told him.

"Plus how many documentaries have you been a part of," Nick Fury asked.

"Touché," Tony admitted.

"So people have a lot more mixed views about Spider-Man than I originally thought," Peter admitted.

"That was the point of showing you that," Uatu agreed.

"This next one, involves an organization called Spider-Slayer. It is a group dedicated to killing Jameson and his family," Uatu explained."

"Why," Peter asked. He may not like Jameson, but he didn't deserve to die or have his family be killed.

"Because the group is made up of people who he has wronged over the years," Uatu explained.

"Can these villains ever get a hobby besides trying to kill people," Peter asked.

"Like that will ever happen," Tony replied. "I honestly doubt that they will ever give up on making lives miserable."

"This will also bring in new villains that you have to face," Uatu told him. "The worst of them is Mac Gargan a.k.a the Scorpion. He is currently in prison in your world, but he will break out."

"Oh he looks fun," Peter joked

"You and I have very different views about what constitutes as fun," Pepper responded.

An) Done. Sorry for the three week delay. I am still working towards getting a new computer.