I hate you and I hate you too pt.2

Gwendoline pulled away and walked away. What the fuck? You run after her but she's disappeared. God, she was good.

~1 month later~

You were still on set for the show. Gwendoline had been playing games with you for the past month. You were so tired of it but starting to warm up to her.
You make your way to see Paul, you wanted to chat.
You knock on his office.
He opens the door.
"Hey sweetie, what do you need?"
"Can we talk? Please!"
"Yeah, of course, take a seat while I finish this conversation!"

You walk in and see Gwendoline sitting in front of him. You started to get butterflies when she smirked at you.
You pull out your phone and sit on the sofa, waiting for their discussion to end.
You overhear them talking about one of the scenes where you find the character, making out with someone else.

"I don't feel comfortable kissing someone like that!" She says
"What do you mean?" Paul replies
"I mean, I don't want to make out with someone else!"
"But you'll happily make out with y/n!"
"I don't know, she makes me feel comfortable!"
"Can you do this for me Gwendoline? Or maybe y/n can convince you?" He chuckles
"Ok, I will, see you later y/n!" She waves, walking out the door.

"Hey sweetie, what did you want to talk about?" Paul turns to you
"So you know I like girls Paul?"
He nods
"Well after the rain kiss scene a month ago, Gwendoline ran to my trailer and kissed me. I tried to leave but she wouldn't let me so I just let her. And it was nice. She then ran away and I couldn't find her. And she keeps doing stuff like that and I think I'm falling for her but I'm not sure. Like when I see her now, I get butterflies, what do I do?"

"Talk to her?" He suggests
"No, I can't do that!"
"What else then, kiss her?"
"Good idea!"
"I was joking y/n!"
"I know.... but still!"

You sit and laugh with him for a bit. Little did you know, Gwendoline heard the whole conversation. Every. single. last. word.

That afternoon you were filming a cute date on a boat. You had to cuddle into Gwendoline and kiss her, honestly, you were still quite excited.

Action!

(You walk over to Gwendoline, straddling her lap)

"You are so romantic Lara!" You say into her ear.
"And you are so cute Scarlett!"
"I love you so much!"
"I love-"

(You cut her off kissing her)

"God, you are so smooth Scarlett!"

(You start kissing again)

Cut!

Neither of you pull away, you just continue the kiss. You can hear everyone giggling and leaving. You wrap your hands around her neck as she does around your waist.
The kiss was deep, passionate, real. It wasn't acting at this point, it was truly love.

You both pull away, gasping for air. You put your foreheads together.
"God I hate you so much Gwendoline!" You laugh
"Well if hate makes you like that, I hate you too!"

She reconnected your lips. You ran your fingers through her soft blonde hair.

Suddenly someone made themselves known.

"Excuse me lovebirds, we need you to do the scene before the rain kiss!" Says Paul, smiling lovingly.

You quickly jump off Gwendoline's lap, all flustered.

"Sorry Paul, it won't happen again!"
"That's alright sweetie, you look really good together. Now go see wardrobe!"

You run with Gwendoline to wardrobe and hair, getting ready like we did 1 month ago.
You run back to set hand in hand.

"Hey Paul, we are here!"
"Great ladies, also production want to film the rain kiss from another angle if that's ok?"
Gwendoline winks and you start filming.

Action!

(Gwendoline kissing someone else)

"WHY LARA WHY? I LOVED YOU AND YOU BETRAY ME?"

Tears run down your face as you run out the door and onto the outside set.

(You run frantically out of Gwendoline's house)

"Scarlett wait!" She called. "Scarlett come back, it's tipping it down!"

You continue to run until you are grabbed by an arm. You are turned to face Lara. You stare into her eyes before she grabs your face and pulls you in for a kiss.
"I love you Scarlett," she whispers.
You kiss her back passionately.

Cut!

Again this time, you don't let go. You couldn't bare to see her with someone else, it broke you. The tears you cried were real. You pull away.
"I love you Gwendoline, so much and I-" she Cut you off with another kiss.
"I love you too"

776 words
Thank you guys for all the love on these oneshots. 🫶🫶🫶