Daenerys likes it

Working on Game of Thrones was one of the most exciting jobs you've ever had, especially playing Daenerys. And you had two best friends, Gwendoline and Nikolaj. You spent all your free time together, which mainly consisted of you and Nikolaj being called idiots by Gwendoline.

All the interviews were done as a trio as well. Every single one. These interviews also were mainly Gwendoline telling you and Nikolaj how much she doesn't like us.
You and him always acted so offended but knew she was joking.

The funniest thing was that there were rumours that you and Gwendoline were dating. A few circled about you and Nikolaj and Nikolaj and Gwendoline but he's married so they died down eventually.

It was the final season and there were lots of interviews. One interview we were talking about what we would miss the most about eachother.

The interview:
(I= interviewer and letters correspond to names)

I: So what are you all going to miss about eachother?

N: Y/ns smile and gorgeous face.

Y: You have a wife Nikolaj, stop being such a flirt!

N: And I'm going to miss Gwendoline's wit and laugh, she's so smart

Y: Awwww

G: I'm not going to miss anything about them. Every time I start to think I'm going to miss them, they do something to make me stop.

Y: um I'm so very offended. Well I'm going to miss Gwendoline because she's amazing and Nikolaj because he's an idiot

N: Oh god not you too!

Y: You can't lie, you are.

G: For once I agree with y/n

Y: Oh shut up Gwen, I know you love me!

G: Do I though?

Y: Rude!

I: So how are you guys all so close?

N: Me and y/n just hit it off and when y/n became close with Gwendoline, we all became close.

Y: The reason we are all so close is because we like to annoy everyone on set

G: Yeah we really alienated people over the years

I: I want to see all the outtakes of you guys on set.

Y: No you don't!

N: I think we should make it a spin off series

G: We totally should!

Y: You guys are literal children

I: Well we are out of time, thank you for today!

G&Y&N: No thank you.

After that interview, you all went to get some coffee together before getting ready for your next one. You all start laughing about the last one, teasing eachother. It was sad, you were going to miss this. Suddenly Gwendoline pulled you aside.

"Y/n I have a crush on someone." She whispered, looking around to make sure no one was close

"Who?"
"I can't tell you. But I need advice!"
"So you aren't going to tell your best friend hmmmm. Anyway, how much do you like this person.

"Alot, alot alot."
"Are you close?"
"Yeah!"
"How often do you see this person?"
"Varies. But just tell me how to ask them out!"
"Just start leaving subtle hints and then tell them how you feel."
"Ok thanks!"

You walk back over to Nikolaj who started questioning your conversation. You covered for Gwendoline who tosses you a thankful glance. After more joking, you make your way to the next interview.