Please,You dont deserve this pt.2

"You are literally my best friend in the entire world y/n, I love you so much!"
"Same here Gwenny, I love you too!"

You and Gwendoline lay there and cuddle in eachothers arms before getting dressed. As you were changing, she grabs you by your waist, pulling your back to her chest. You inhale her intoxicating scent which makes you smile.

"How's my pretty lady?" She giggles, kissing your head.
"Good, now let me look at you!" You pull away from her embrace, turning to face her. You admire her half naked body, her chest completely exposed.  You walk closer, admiring her before gently placing a hand on her stomach.

"Now look Gwenny, your stomach is gorgeous as are you! You don't need to lose weight, I love you!"
"Thank you darling, I love you too. Why don't you come with me to my fitting today? And we can go out later!"
"I'd love that Gwenny! Let's go!"

You both get in Gwendoline's car, excited to be spending more time together. As she drives, you rest your hand on her thigh, trying to calm her nerves. You see her blushing and giggle, you missed that soft smile she had on her face. You arrive and she gets out the car, opening the door for you.

"What a gentlewoman!"
You smile, taking her hand. You walk inside, admiring the woman next to you. She looked gorgeous but unhealthy. Unhealthily skinny. But your thoughts are pulled away when Gwendoline introduced someone to you.

"Harry, this is Y/N, y/n, this is Harry!" She says happily.
"Why hello gorgeous, want to get a drink tonight?" He smirks creepily.
"Ummm-"
"NO! She has plans with me!" Gwendoline comes to your defense.
"God I'm sorry, but maybe another night y/n?"
"If you mean it in a romantic way Harry, no, she doesn't swing that way and is happily in a relationship!"

Relationship? What? But you were happy that she stopped him.

"Oh I see, your one of those." He sneers
"Harry, if you are being fucking homophobic, I swear you will not make it through the day!" She yells, raising a fist.
"Ok,Ok! Let's go see the director!" He nods for you both to follow him. You stand close to Gwendoline, squeezing her hand.

You walk into this grand office and Gwendoline signals for you to sit down next to her. You follow, still holding her hand.

"Mr Anderson, this is my best friend y/n and she will be joining us today!" Gwendoline says cheerily.
"Ok that's fine Gwendoline but we need to talk." He says with no emotion.

"What about?"
"Ok straight to it, you need to be skinnier and lose weight or we will void your contract."
You see Gwendoline freeze in shock, not saying a word.

"I know it's not my place Mr Anderson but how do you know she's too fat and that shee needs to lose weight or do you have a special power which means you can see people's weight!" You say, he hurt your love, you weren't going to let him.

"I can just see, she needs to go on a diet, vegetables only, exercise everyday!"
"Mr Anderson, she doesn't eat anyway, this is your fault!"
"Y/n, honey, it's not worth it. Its OK, he's right!" Gwendoline says, not making eye contact.

You go and kneel infront of her, looking into her eyes.

"No he's not Gwenny, you aren't healthy, I know, I remember. I remember what happened and you look like that now, I'm not letting it happen again. I love you so much and you don't deserve this!" You kiss her lips softly before standing up, facing Mr Anderson.

"Now you listen here!" Gwendoline tugs at your sleeve for you to stop but you ignore her. No one is going to hurt her. You loved her, she was the love of your life.

"I've known Gwendoline pretty much my whole life and she has always been healthy except around 15/16. People like you were putting her down, complaining she was too fat and that she was ugly. I was the person who had to watch her spin out of control. She stopped eating and going out. I spent hours trying to convince her to eat atleast something. Then one day, it was my 16th birthday and she agreed to come out with me. We were sat in a cafe and she collapsed then and there. She was rushed to the hospital, barely alive. Her body had run out energy, nothing to use. I spent 13 hours crying by her bedside, hoping she wouldn't die. You don't know what it's like to almost lose your soulmate, best friend and love of your life all at once. On your birthday aswell. Just because some people are horrible. If you continue like this, you won't be making it to your next birthday."

You were crying at that point, reliving that awful time. Then you realised, you'd admitted your feelings. You'd said  she was the love of your life. What had you done?

"She needs to lose weight, I don't care about the past!" He yells. You spot her contract infront of him and snatch it off his desk. You shred it up into pieces before pulling Gwendoline out of the room. You both walk outside, you still crying. She gets in the car but you don't, you didn't want to talk.

She realised you weren't getting in and chased after you.

"Y/N wait!"
"No, I'm going home!"
"I thought we were going out!"
"Well I don't want to!"
"Why?"
"Because I admitted my feelings in there, I called you the love of my life, cause you are and you probably don't feel the same way and don't want to be friends anymore!"
"You are right, I don't, but I still think of you as my best friend!"
"So what about all the kisses and deep hugs and just walking around naked infront of me! The I love yous are normal but the kissing is definitely not! Maybe a couple of small kisses are normal but not waking up to you about to start snogging me!"
"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!"
"And when you said I was in a relationship earlier, I thought you may have been talking about us! What do you want Gwendoline, a toy you can play with, a therapist? I don't want to be played with!"
"I don't know maybe?"
"Maybe Gwendoline? So I was just a thing of convenience for you to do whatever with! Fine I don't want to ever see you again!"

"Y/n, wait!"
"For what, for you to get bored and try to kiss me again, you ruined this Gwendoline, the relationship, platonic or not!"

1138 words

So you guys probably still hate me so you might get a pt 3!