Accidentally in love~ Larissa

Being a teacher at Nevermore was exciting. Throughout the year, there would be fun events and competitions and you loved every single minute of it.

But one thing you didn't expect was to fall in love. You were on a visit from your Italian Outcast school, trying to learn more. You'd been to the school hundreds of times, of course you knew what the Headmistress looked like, but being so close to her for so long was really messing with you.

You started finding reasons to go see her whenever possible, even just to watch her occasionally teach. She was so tall, so pretty, so perfect.

Watching her from your room, interacting with her students outside made you and your heart melt. She was an angel, she was ethereal, she was Larissa Weems.

One day, you were covering a class on outcast history and started day dreaming about everything you wanted Larissa to do to you.

"Now you're going to listen to mommy aren't you slut?" She growls.

"Y- yes mommy." You whimper as her grip around your throat tightens.

She slowly slid her knee up between your legs, pressing ok your dripping core.

"P- please mommy!" You whine, wanting any type of release.

"Oh y/n."

"Y/n"

"Y/n!"

Enid Sinclair calling your name bought you out of your daydream.

"Y/n! Are you ok?" She asks worried.

"Yeah I'm fine!" You dismiss.

"Then what's your problem with daydreaming then?" Bianca Barclay asks.

"I don't know, maybe I'm in love." You sigh, not realising for a few seconds what you said.

"Love!?" Your class exclaims.

"Sorry class, I wasn't supposed to say that." You giggle, going bright red from embarrassment.

As your class grows over excited, you try to calm them down but the beautiful blonde who cause this ruckus walked in.

"Well well Miss Y/l/n, can't control your students then." She tuts, a smirk on her face.

You go bright red again as she towers over you, a goofy smile on your face.

"Well maybe you need some discipline." She winks, a hand coming to your shoulder.

"Y/n is in love!" Enid squeals, no students having noticed the Principal's entrance.

The tall woman stepped back, her smile faltering.

"Love?" She whispers under her breath.

"Oh Principal Weems. Are you ok?" Enid says shocked, now only noticing the woman.

"Oh yes yes deary, just coming to check on Miss Y/l/n, and it seems all is well. I must be going now darlings, goodbye!" She smiles cheerily and waves, striding quickly out the classroom.

The next time you saw her was outreach day. All staff had been assigned partners to help eachother keep and eye on students. You hadn't and neither had Larissa. But she seemed hesitant to spend the day with you.

To be fair, you felt quite guilty, you'd gotten off to the thought of her for the past week, your need for her growing, and fast.

You and her wandered around the town for an hour before you settled in the weathervane.