𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆

Cara Hendersons pov

The last days of school were coming up and yet I couldn't even focus properly through my classes, that stranger from the club was the only thing on my mind. Maybe it was because I hadn't had many encounters with men growing up so I was stuck on the first one I had seen.

Or..second, not including Daniel who came up to me once again after school as I headed out the building doors, him right behind me.

"Hey I didn't see you at the club the other day did you even show?" He joked and I stare into his eyes, questioning him as if he was actually talking to me..again. why does he keep doing that?

"I did...got hit on..and left" I spoke and scanned the parking lot and spot the black SUV..and spot another one parked right behind it. It was a little odd to see another suv especially so late during the year but I guess someone else had one....

Right?

"Wow...you didn't even stick around to see how hot I looked" he ran his fingers through his unbrushed tangly sandy hair and I watch almost mesmorized but shake my head before he can catch me watching.

"I'm glad I didn't mister confident, I didn't stick around long so you didn't miss much" I spoke and turn my eyes towards the two black SUVs. I had known which one was Rory's..but they looked so identical it was hard to tell which one was which.

"Yeah but-"

"Hey walk with me for a second" I grab his arm and pull him beside me, heading towards the vehicles. I didn't want to be by myself in case anything happened to me and part of me felt a tad bit safer with Daniel by my side.

"Any reason in particular?" He didn't even object he just went along with me.

"Just...being cautious" I spoke and were a few feet from the first vehicle parked and I spot a dark figure behind the wheel, the windows so tinted it was hard to see but it was easy enough to make out that it was a tall man, his figure was too manly to be a woman...well even if it was I would be scared regardless.

A strong woman is scarier than a strong man in my opinion.

Rory never watched me like he or she did and I know it's not him..but who was it?

"Do you know them?" Daniel asked cautiously and I shake my head as we head towards the right vehicle.

"But I know him. Hi Rory" I reach the window and he pulls it down, revealing Rory's beautiful face. He looked tired and kind of smelled a bit like alcohol but I ignored it, it was just how signature scent.

"Hey cara, and...caras friend" he speaks suspiciously as his eyes scan Daniel, his smile turning serious all of a sudden.

"Hi..I'm Daniel" Daniel spoke confidently and I look at him a bit impressed and so does Rory, nobody spoke to him with such confidence he was as taken back as I was.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rory also known as caras father."

He reaches into the car and shakes his hand firmly and I feel oddly wierd, would it be like this if I was introducing my boyfriend to him? He was oddly calming it was kind of scary.

"So cara, is it okay if we hang out this weekend? I know we were talking about it-"

"No we-"

"You guys were going to hang out this weekend?" Rory cuts in suprised and I plaster a fake smile on my face, turning towards him.

"Uh.. apparently we were! I was going to tell you but it was kind of..a shocker to me as well" I glare at Daniel and he simply smiled, his eyes lighting up completely.

"I hope thats okay I was just trying to get to know her better sir" he shrugged and even with him throwing the "sir" in there he seems like the petect gentleman..and yet somehow I dont think he really is.

"That's...fine actually I need the house to myself anyways" Rory joked and I roll my eyes annoyingly as Daniel laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Cool..I'll need your number so..we can-"

"I got it" I hand him my phone and he types his number into my phone and hands it back to me and I see he set his name as "hot babe" and I roll my eyes once again.

He was so cocky with himself it was hard to get to know him as a person without his ego getting in the way.

"Cool! I'll see you tomorrow, nice meeting you Rory" he nods off and I hurry and climb in the car, shutting the door. I buckle in my seatbelt and turn to find Rory staring at me intently.

"What?"

He shrugs.

"Daniel huh?" He flutters his eyes and I groan, covering my face to hide my embarrassment.

This was a disaster before it even started.

"Please dont-"

"Can't believe you've got a..what do you call it these days? A date? Or is it something new like a hookup or something-"

"Geeze dad no! It's a hangout" I groan and he raises his eyebrows.

"And what happens during this hangout?".

I cover my eyes and burst out laughing, he was so behind times and yet I loved him so much it was almost painful.