𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕

Cara Hendersons pov

I was free...wasn't I?

Scanning the rooms I rush into one and find it's a faded out bedroom, the window secured tightly with thick bars on it. There was no other windows, just one big one with no escape. There was a closet which I could definitely fit in but how much time would I have before they found me?

What kind of fuckhouse was this?

The door behind me Bursts open and I turn around to find it's him, the less angrier one breathing heavily as his eyes burn into mine, flaring drastically.

"I'm.." I breathe out, stepping back. There was nowhere to go, I was trapped in this small room with no escape.

He steps towards me and stares at me, simply shaking his head.

"We...trusted...you.."

"Big mistake then on your end."

He collects himself and within seconds strides over towards me, standing inches from me. I'm suddenly up against a wall, his eyes staring into mine, his expression unreadable. He was just Inches away I didn't know what was happening, why was he so close? Why wasn't he doing anything? Why could I felt the heat of his gaze, his body?

His lips part as he leans forward, his hand reaching up slowly, his fingers grazing my skin. What was going on? Why couldn't I move?

"Silly cara.." he breathed, his lips on my neck suddenly. His breath was hot and tingled against my skin, sending shivers down my back. His hands gripped me against the wall, holding me tightly in place.

"I don't make mistakes" with that his hands are suddenly surrounding my neck, squeezing tightly. His hands grip me tighter and I try to pry his hands off but I can't he's too strong, I'm too weak, and suddenly I'm unconscious and can't see anything but darkness.

The moment I wake up I find the same lights blaring down on me, the same thin mattress beneath me, the same small room I woke up in. It's suddenly cold though..

Looking around I find myself chained in..and see I don't have any pants..or underwear..

I was naked.

"What the..."I grab the blanket and cover myself, feeling the warmth heat me up Instantly. why was I naked? What the actual fuck?

The door opens and in comes curly head, he was no longer smiling when he entered the room. He was wearing different jeans but had a bandage around his leg where I stabbed him. His eyes were angry, flared up and daggered dangerously at me.

"Why-"

"Shut the fuck up. You don't get to speak...after everything we've done for you. Let you even shower, gave you..your stupid products and fed you and gave you clothes...took advantage of us you bitch" he sneered and I lower my head, knowing he was right. I didn't have a chance so why fight it? Why fight them?

For your dignity, moron.

"I'm sorry."

"No the fuck your not, don't make half assed apologies. No more tv, and you'll get food now every other day."

He was taking away my privileges..I deserved it didn't I?

"I'm...I understand. And the..clothes?".

He's suddenly smirking and I don't like it one bit.

"That's just for fun, next time you'll think twice before fucking with me" he runs his hands through his hair and I stare at him, completely scared, utterly terrified and yet.. mesmorized by how beautifully horrible he really is.

"A beautiful mess" I blurt out suddenly.

"That's me..don't you forget it" with that he heads out and I close my eyes, tears filling them quickly. I didn't want him to see me cry, and yet I'm sure he could. I was so stupid to think I could actually come out with a plan like it would just be that easy. I didn't know what to do anymore...

I was stuck in this mess by my own choices, this was all my fault. It's been days since I've been missing from my home, my beautiful home. I'm trapped here with two...dangerous, psychotic, and yet extremely attractive men, who I wanted nothing to do with and yet found myself turning to them both for a comfort I knew I couldn't get from either. It's been days since Ive eaten, the dizziness catching up to me rather quickly. I should eat..but didn't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing they won, they wanted me to eat and I did because they wanted me to.

"Fuck you both" I yell, laying back against the hard mattress.

I wasn't sure I was even sane anymore, maybe this was all just a fever dream and I was thinking about this all when in reality I was safe at home with Rory and watching movies together and making fun of how cringe the actors are. I wish I was home, enjoying life and not doing anything stupid...and yet I did and here I am. What am I going to do?