𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

Moving my hands down I feel myself almost completely soaked, my fingers trailing further into my underwear. I had never done this before, and knew it would probably hurt, not as much considering what had happened last time. Feeling the wetness coaxed between my folds I slide my fingers slowly against my clit, gasping softly.

"That's it.." his voice, John's voice is suddenly with me, standing over me as his eyes glaze over my body. He was watching me, I was on display for him.

"Hm..." He hums softly and is suddenly peering over me, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Look at you...soaked and beautiful" he chuckled, licking his lips.

Closing my eyes I quicken my pace, rubbing softer and yet adding more pressure than before, knowing he would do the exact same thing.

"Faster..." He instructed, kneeling before me. He nudges my knees apart and keeps his hands on my thighs, his eyes locked on mine. I didn't know how to feel knowing I was on display for him, practically panting and naked, I didn't care though, I just knew however he wanted me he could have had me....

My eyes snap open and I'm jolted awake, eyes sore from lack of sleep. I hadn't known exactly what that was but I knew it had something to do with yesterday...it was something I couldn't get out of my head.

Waking up I couldnt concentrate on anything but the sounds John made yesterday, it was stuck in my head on replay and I never wanted it to stop. Hearing the sounds he made, watching him come undone was a beautiful thing...

The door opens and in comes john and my heartbeat picks up, seeing him felt like millions of days ago. He's wearing dark clothes, dark pants and a dark tank top that outlined his muscles perfectly. His hair was curly and wet and his eyes were sparkling and beautiful.

He doesn't say anything, instead he simply walks over to me and hands me a silver tray with two pancakes and a plastic fork and leaves in silence, his eyes not even glancing back once.

I couldn't expect him to care, it wasn't in him to care for me I already knew that. Why had I expected him to? I wasn't sure, yesterday felt like the best intimate experience we've had but to be completely nonchalant and act as if it didn't happen?

Closing my eyes I let reality sink back in, yesterday was just a moment I let blind me. The reality is I've been away from home for at least a few months, I had led myself here, Rory my father was dead, my supposedly father I wasn't sure what he was doing...did he even care to find me?

Shaking my head I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, and I know if I didn't change my thoughts now I wouldn't stop crying.