𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Letting my eyes close I sink against the bathtub, my head resting back against the edge of the tub. It was cold and wet against my neck but I didn't care, I actually enjoyed the feel of it beneath me. After yesterday I've come to the realization that..I was a moron. Yes I can make my own choices, and was fully aware of them and yet continued to do stupidly idiotic things for...what? My pleasure?

Yeah right.

It's been a week of silent treatment from me for both of them, after that whole situation with john in the restroom declaring his act of jealously and that night flooding back to me constantly with Travis I didn't want to have anything to do with either of them, I didn't need to make anymore stupid choices. As long as I stayed away from them it shouldn't be an issue.

There's a sudden banging on the door and I ignore it, closing my eyes as I sink further down the tub, the warm water calming me down more and more by the second. I could fall asleep if I wanted to..it's been awhile since I've gotten sleep anyways.

"Cara! Hurry the fuck up" john yelled and I don't even say anything, instead I get out of my comfortable spot and grab a towel, wrapping it around my body as I step out of the bath. He always did this, ruined every single good moment that happened to me.

It's what he did.

Standing in front of the mirror, in a tiny towel and dripping wet I see myself in the mirror, not even recognizing the woman in it. My face was sucked in, almost too thin. My hair was messy and unbrushed, my arms looked sucked in and so did the rest of my body, it's been two days since I've eaten and I wanted food and yet didn't want to eat anymore, I just didn't feel like it.

I hear impatient tapping on the other side of the door and I don't even care for it, he can wait forever for all I care I was still gonna be taking my time.

Grabbing the shriveled up clothes off the counter I quickly change and keep my other clothes on the floor, I had no idea what they did with it anyways and I didn't ask mainly because it was always a new pair of clothing everyday.

Opening the door I see John, glaring right into my eyes.

"Why the fuck did you take so long?"he grumbles, yanking my wrists in front of him so he can put the chains back on. If I wasn't so blinded I could have found something to use to escape, anything.

I stay silent and he shakes his head after securing the chains, yanking me back to my room. He didn't make much effort to talk to me and I didn't mind, I preferred it like this anyways..

He leads me back to the basement and I'm back in my room once again, chained to the floor near my mattress. John looks at me once more with those beautiful dark eyes before leaving the room, slamming the door behind him shut.

Sitting on the floor I lean my head back against the wall, my head spinning suddenly. Maybe it had been the lack of food, maybe it was the lack of sunshine or just air In General, or maybe I was just crazy but had I actually missed both of them? Maybe after getting a taste of how it felt to have that level of closeness with both of them maybe that's what I wanted...to fill my inner desires. Wasn't it too soon? Yes. Did I care? For some reason I couldn't bring myself to say yes so instead I had said no and simply shook my head, letting myself know that it didn't matter how unstable I was..life was too short to hold grudges.

Letting my emotions fumble over I close my eyes and take a deep breath, knowing I was probably sleep deprived I let my eyes close and my brain wonder, knowing I would daydream about something I shouldn't eventually....

I didn't know where I was, the lights were low and I couldn't exactly...was there something covering my face?

Trying to move my hands they were cuffed above my head, tightened so I couldnt move them whatsoever. My body felt naked, exposed as I lay on the mattress beneath me, the fabric oddly familiar...it was the bedroom...I recognize the smell, Woodly and strongly scented with cologne.

"Cara" a voice whispered and I couldn't tell who it was, who had I wanted it to be? I wasn't sure, but I know being strapped to this bed, bare and cuffed, I wanted someone here...whether it was one of them or both.

Both..had those words just came out my mouth??

My eyes snap open and I wonder the question thats been on my mind for a few minutes..which one had I preferred?