𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦

𝐽𝑜ℎ𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣 (𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑟 #2)

(This chapter contains sexual content, viewer discretion advised.)

I knew it was wrong to take advantage of her considering everything that has happened in the past few  months, but I didn't care. Somehow I let it happen and didn't want to stop whatsoever.

Trailing my index finger around the edge of her shirt I wait for her to say something, anything to stop this from happening...whatever it was. But her breathing only picks up and her pupils dilate, staring at me hands only as she watches my every movement.
My fingers move slowly up her shirt and over her skin, her lips parting in anticipation. I cup her gently in my hands and her eyes flutter shut, the warmth of her breasts feeling just right in my hands. Feeling her like this, watching her like this, cupping her against the bathroom door just like this I had no idea why but  I considered uncuffing her hands, stupid choice indefinitely but I wanted her hands on me..every part.

Instead of thinking I pulled out the little gold key and uncuffed her hands, she seemed shocked by my actions as her hands were free, the cuffs dropping to the floor. 

Before I have a chance to do anything or say anything she shoves me back roughly, her hands hitting my chest over and over.

"I hate you! I hate you" she repeats over and over, even though I was getting angry by the second there was something about her anger that had sent this odd feeling through my body.

Gripping her waist roughly I pull her into me, using my other hand to grip her hands above her head, her panting the only sound I hear.

"You shouldn't have done that" I shake my head, reaching down for the cuffs once again.

"No..." She heaves a deep breath, her eyes never leaving mine. She closes her eyes and before I could second guess it her hands sneak up to touch my hair, both hands exploring my head filled with a curly mess. Her fingers move slowly but it makes me groan, wanting to feel her even more.

Pushing her against the door I captured her lips into a heated kiss, our lips tangled against each other's within seconds. Her lips taste warm and soft as she moves beneath me, taking her bottom lip between my teeth and sucking harshly. I hadn't known what had came over me, and I sure as hell wasn't stopping whatsoever.

"John..." She moans my name and the way it slips out her mouth is pure heaven I wanted her to say it again.

Making my way down her collarbone I kiss and suck against her neck roughly, hoping to leave a mark that's noticable to everyone and anyone. Her head tilts back and she grips my hair tightly, a gasp escaping my lips. I had missed this feeling..that was what I had missed for alot of my life.

The feeling of being wanted.